The Beach Motel(Trearddur Bay)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
Seacroft(Trearddur Bay)
Travelodge Holyhead Hotel(Holyhead)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Bull Hotel(Valley)
Woburn Hill Hotel(Cemaes Bay)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$196
US$170
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewstower housebar mealslovely hotelbreakfast was buffet styleno lifthotel restaurantswimming poolpub foodsea viewboth nightsstandard roomlovely roomweekend breakroom was largefamily roomfood was lovelylounge area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely stunning location. Fab room in the lodge facing the bay. Room was lovely with patio doors onto small balcony. Staff were fantastic, especially Kacey on reception, nothing was too much trouble. The only thing that lets this hotel down is the food. Breakfast was buffet style from 7am to 9:30 am and I'm sure the black pudding had been there all the time. The rest of the breakfast food was just ok. The food in the Inn on the Bay, part of the hotel, was mediocre on the first night and only slightly better on the second. Had an allowance not been included in our package we would certainly not have eaten there the second night. We would definitely return but would only do breakfast and would only have continental at that!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Carl O, Sales/Events Manager at Trearddur Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to give us this honest review. We are constantly looking for improvement throughout each department and from this we can review and discuss how we can improve our guests stay with us. Our breakfasts are constantly checked throughout service periods to replenish, if on this occasion we have fallen short on the black pudding I can only apologise.

On the positives, we certainly have a unique location on the tip of Anglesey with views at times over the Llyn Peninsula. I'll certainly pass on the positive remarks on Kacey of which she'll be happy to receive the recognition of her great customer care.

In the meantime, if you'd wish to discuss your stay further I'd be happy to take your call at any point

Regards and we hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice to have a view of the bay (and a small balcony) but the room was quite small. Expensive for what it was £180 per night B and B. Cooked break fast not served in time for ferry but, in fairness, this is probably a holiday hotel. The one cooked breakfast we had was OK but I had to wait 10 minutes for any bacon or eggs on the buffet and when the eggs turned up they looked as though they had been cooked a while!
Staff friendly and efficient. Considering the location, a lot could be done to make this an A1 hotel.

Room Tip: If a large bed is your priority, make sure you ask for it.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pacmanRutland

Many thanks for your review on your recent stay with us.

Our breakfasts are served between 7.00am and 9.30am Monday to Friday and 8.00am and 10.30am on weekends, except Bank Holidays. We are more than happy to make a "takeaway" breakfast sandwich or continental option on requests, if our guests make our Reception Team aware of an early check-out or if they are leaving before these service times. We are always looking for constant improvement in our guests stay with us here at The Trearddur Bay Hotel, and feedback is the only way we can strive to improve.

I'd be happy to discuss your stay further if you'd prefer.

Kind regards and we hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered crispy potato skins...nasty microwaved skins arrived. With limo bland leaves. Just horrid. Cost £4.95, didn’t bother eating it. Won’t return either. Wanted to watch the World Cup but they put rugby on all TVs so that’s another reason, the one star is that the Sauvignon Blanc was nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan P
Chris S, General Manager at Trearddur Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Alan

I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience with us in our "Inn at The Bay" pub. We only have terrestrial TV which seriously limits and renders it almost impossible to show the rugby. We have so far shown every single match of the world cup that has been available to my knowledge so if you could possibly call me to clarify the situation i would be very much grateful as i would like to verbally rectify this matter.

Kind Regards
Chris
general manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel for a few days so we could explore Anglesey.
It is in a great location just opposite the beach and on the outskirts of Holyhead with the retail park not far away either.
The hotel's swimming pool is a nice place to relax after a day out. Not the biggest but at around 12m certainly good enough for some laps.
We ate in the restaurant each night out of choice as the food was excellent, the staff service brilliant and hats off to the chefs who were very flexible with what we wanted.
The bedroom was of a reasonable size along with the bathroom with nice bath and shower however that's where all the positive reviews stop.
The mattress was shocking - looked about 20 years old with a big hole where the springs had collapsed - one night and I asked for it to be changed and pointed out how utterly terrible it was. The second mattress was in fariness a little better starting at around 6 inches and then sagging unloaded to about 3 inches .. did I sleep well on any night .. NO
I pointed this out again but it was pretty much too late to change it again.
The only point I did raise is why for an expensive high quality hotel did they even have mattresses of this poor condition ---new ones aren't that expensive.
Hopefully they will upgrade their beds but until they do so I won't be staying there

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for giving the time to give us your review. From this we have reviewed our beds in all our rooms and have ordered new mattresses for a number of the rooms located throughout the hotel and we hope they will be delivered and in place by the end of this week. Our GM has asked me to convey his apologise for any discomfort on your recent stay and thank you for your honest feedback.

On the positives, we glad you've had a good insight on what Anglesey and in particular Trearddur Bay has to offer for our visitors. Our Bay Restaurant has had a recent change is style and service which has seen a dramatic upturn in customers and positive feedback.

So, hopefully, in the not too distant future we can welcome back very soon

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Attempted to book a twin for myself and my daughter. Offered a family room and accepted. Were catching the 8.55am ferry to Dublin the following day. Arrived at the hotel at about 9.30pm. Room was spacious. Second bed was a pull-out sofa that was uncomfortable and creaked quite a bit each time my daughter moved during the night, thus rendering sleep for me virtually impossible.
Shower over bath (I absolutely hate them!) - shower head was too low and ceiling showed a quite a bit of dampness, Paper pealing from the ceiling. Breakfast the following morning was quite good. Freshly cooked as we were down at 7am. Staff quite friendly. £184 for one night quite expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to give us this review.

Apologise if there was any discomfort during your recent stay with us. From your review we have looked at the maintenance issues you have told us and we are looking to resolve these matters with urgency.

If you'd like to discuss your stay further I'd be happy to discuss at anytime.

Kind regards