“Perfect beach holiday home”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Eight Bells' patio View from Eight Bells' balcony
Upstairs kitchen/dining/lounge
Downstairs lounge view
Downstairs lounge -open fire, table football and TV
Downstairs twin room
Downstairs twin room with ensuite shower
Upstairs double room
Upstairs twin room
Sunset from the balcony of Eight Bells
Eight Bells from the High Street with beach behind
Looking up the High Street and the side of Eight Bells
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Explorer5...
“Perfect beach holiday home”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed here for short break with friends (8 people including kids). It's a beautiful spacious house, immaculately furnished with modern interiors. There were so many amenities including Apple TV, nice piano, foose ball, speakers, gas barbecue. Anything we can think of it was there. Perfect location too. The beach is just a 2 minute walk and the shops are just a minute walk.I would definitely stay here again. The landlord was really helpful and agreed to extend our stay at a reasonable price.
Only minor issue we found was with the washing machine which was taking too long, could be faulty. I would definitely stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Jun 2018
Thank you for the review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for letting me know about the washing machine. I'll check it. I'm very excited that Eight Bells has been awarded a certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor.
Jonny3012
“Half term break. October and February”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I can't recommend this house more highly. So much in fact I'm not sure I should write this as others may book times we want to go.

Firstly Rhosneigr isn't party central, however there is plenty to do, we went surfing, paddle boarding, dune jumping and had long walks along the beach, interspersed with visits to Will's bar for hot chocolates (beer for adults). There's also windsurfing and kitesurfing for the more adventurous. Don't worry, all the shops provide wetsuits and full kit but the water wasn't really as cold as I thought it was going to be.

Secondly the house is superb, from an adult perspective there is a fully kitted house, nicer than our own and beautifully decorated. There are bedrooms and bathrooms a plenty with the essential hot water on tap at all times. The kitchen has a cool induction hob and gas oven which work really well., coffee machine... I need not go on as it's got everything you need together with a fab long table overlooking the sea.

There is a downstairs room with an open fire, table football table which the kids loved and several games and books for quieter moments.

The washing room is great and doubles as a wet/drying room - again essential for any water sport loving family.

As for going out, there's Wills bar, the oyster catcher, take away pizza, Thai food and a couple of restaurants so no worries there.

As I say, all in all the perfect place to go regardless of the weather

28 Mar 2018
Thank you for your review. I'm so please you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your returning. Just to clarify the hob is induction but the two ovens are in fact electric.
Coleen P
“Mrs”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a lovely time, beautiful house in a great location. We would definitely look to return in the future.

6 Sep 2017
Thank you for the review. We look forward to you coming again.
Dave O
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Stunning house, great location”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just returned from family visit including my children and grand children - everything was perfect and our stay fabulous. Katharine was helpful and always available during the booking process and the house was even better than the excellent pictures on the photo gallery.
The house is immaculate with the kitchen/upstairs lounge/balcony with sea views being the perfect area to relax around. The décor, equipment and attention to detail gave this a true wow factor and made our stay one we will remember for a long time.
The house is in a perfect location 100 yards from the beach and a similar distance from the village shops/bars.
Thank you Katharine for a truly great holiday in your home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for the review. Delighted you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your returning.
baxy1
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Super place”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We absolutely loved this house, great location, 2 minutes walk to the beach, beautiful views highly recommended.

30 Jul 2017
Thank you. We look forward to you booking again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing