“Modern and homely”
other travellers have booked this property
Penyberth bungalows
Spacious open plan sitting room, dining room and kitchen Penyberth double bedroom with leather bed & ensuite bathrom with shower over bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Penyberth bungalows
Spacious open plan sitting room, dining room and kitchen
Penyberth blue twin bedroom
Penyberth red twin bedroom
Penyberth bathroom
Second bathroom
Penyberth's stunning location close to Llanbedrog beach
View from the patio doors over farmland to the sea.
View from from the patio doors over farmland to the sea.
Things to do, climb Snowdonia by foot or by train….
Play golf at Penyberth or Abersoch golf course
Have fun on Abersoch Beach
Go hiking in the hills of Snowdonia
Go to Glasfryn Park's award winning farmshop
Go ten pin bolwing at Glasfryn Activity Park
Do Archery at Glasfryn Activity Park
Learn to wakeboard at Glasfryn Activity Park
Rear view of the bungalows with secluded and safe garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Keely222
North Baltimore, Ohio
“Modern and homely”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this bungalow. You can't find property of this size or quality for the price the owners are charging. We stayed here for 3 nights midweek with our 18 month old. The property had everything we needed. I especially appreciated the well equipped kitchen. We like to cook and it's difficult to eat out all the time with a bored and active toddler.

Don't let the outside deceive you, the bungalow looks small at first glance, but inside there is plenty of space. I'm quite picky when it comes to the decor of a holiday home. I'm always turned off by some of the outdated and old decor and furniture you see in some places. But I loved everything about this place. The decor is simple modern and inviting. I really liked the huge corner sofa. And I hate to admit it but I was relieved to see a decent size TV! I know most people want to avoid tv's on holiday, but when you have children and you have to be back at the house before bedtime, there's a lot of time to fill for the adults.

The owner is lovely and very accommodating, she provided us with a high chair and cot on request and was very flexible when we dropped off the keys.

The bungalows themselves are sited on a caravan site and since we stayed in October in off season, the area was very quiet. We plan on staying again in spring 2014 in high season. I will update then with further information. I would imagine it is a great place for families with children since they could meet friends from those staying in the caravans.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The modern, clean and homely style (especially the huge comfy sofa)
Liked least: The lack of a washing machine in the property, although I believe there are some quite close.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$112
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing