“No gluten free cakes ”

The whole earth cafe bistro
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Monmouth
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for coffee but there were no gluten free cake or biscuits so we went somewhere else. Pleasant owner

1  Thank cathjb64

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Had a very delicious meal cooked very quickly. I had the tofu pad thai which was delicious. The staff were also very friendly and polite :).

6  Thank jackh126
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This charming little place serves dinner only on Friday & Saturday night.The food is freshly cooked but is definitely worth the wait. The waitress was very attentive and made sure that everyones requests were catered for. You can sit outside but it was very pleasant inside despite the hot weather.
The food was excellent and they were adequate portions.
A good atmosphere which made for an enjoyable evening.If you are in Monmouth on a Friday or Saturday Evening give it a try.

8  Thank DavidLaming
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Have been visiting here for a number of years because you are really welcomed here by the owner, an extremely friendly lady. the food, service, atmosphere and surroundings are the best, it is such a nice experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
8  Thank AngelaDummett
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited here for lunch as we wanted to try Thai having only had Thai food from supermarkets previously. I have to say that everything was absolutely delicious and a different world from the supermarket stuff. I had chicken satay for starter and my wife tom yum soup, mine was really tasty but my wife's soup was amazing, it was so packed full of flavour. For main I had pad Thai and my wife had massaman curry, again they were both incredible and I genuinely don't know how they managed to pack so many flavours in. The service was great too, the chap apologised for the "slow" service but it seemed fine to us. Sadly we don't live locally and are only here for the week but we're definitely returning before we go home and it's been a great intro to proper Thai food.

Date of visit: June 2018