“Top class food, dink and service ”
Review of Dylan's

Dylan's
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Criccieth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Been here 3 times this month and it’s great on each occasion.
The seafood linguine is excellent, the seafood chowder tastes wonderful and the drinks are local and very good.
Prices are fair and everyone of the staff are professional, friendly and helpful.
I love the atmosphere that’s created in this former Moranedd Cafe designed by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis in 1948 and beautifully restored as Dylan’s.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 499)

170 - 174 of 1 500 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great views, good food & our waitress was lovely, but won't be going again if the boating yobs are in they spoilt our evening for us, they were extremely loud & abnoxious. Someone from the next table to us complained & the staff had a word with them. But I believe they are regulars so we will not go again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The food and staff are great and the location and views are lovely. However the evening and meal was spoilt by what I can only describe as boating yobs who had no consideration at all for other people. They were only curtailed by staff after one gentleman complained, but the staff seemed over tolerant to the rowdy crowd so I am thinking that the mob were maybe part of Dylans or spent a lot of money there...As we were leaving I asked one of the staff if the mob were regularly there and she sheepishly said yes, so that is my last visit to any Dylan establishment regardless of how good the food and staff are......DISGUSTED..

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stopped here on the off chance for dinner. The building itself is amazing, and the glass means you get spectacular views of the sea. Restaurant was busy and the staff friendly The menu is extensive with a focus on seafood. The mussels were delicious and portion size good. We had the cheeseboard for dessert, the date chutney in particular was lovely.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family and I have eaten here a number of times and have never been disappointed. As usual the staff were welcoming and professional and knew the menu well. We were seated and served very quickly even though they were exceptionally busy due to The Moveable Feast event on the Esplanade. We had the falafel burger and the regular beef burger, both highly recommended. We enjoyed it so much that we tried to get a table the following night ( Sunday) but made the mistake of not booking as they were packed, which shows what a popular place it is. We highly recommend Dylans, not just for the food but for the sevice and ambiance. We also recommend booking! Also ask for a window seat as the views are lovely. Da Iawn Dylans.