“Easter activities”

Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Criccieth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My first visit to Dylans and definitely not my last.The manager and all the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. My wife, 9yrs old son Aled, 6yrs old daughter iola and myself had lovely food and a great time. Specially the children decorating easter eggs and taking part in the easter egg hunt.
A great venue.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 250)

18 - 22 of 1 250 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dylan's is great if you just want a drink with friends in a lovely location but don't plan on getting too excited about the food. The menu looks great and so much looks tempting that you can't decide on what to eat. After two visits I won't be feeling too excited about eating there again as the dishes have so much promise, they look and sound fabulous but the chef just falls short of delivering. They are just meh, average, lacking in something. Also the front of house are a variable mix in delivering customer service, some are very good others unfortunately very arrogant and disorganised. So a mixed bag for food and staff but a great location for drinks.

2  Thank PlawUk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very reasonably priced food for the quality that you receive, lovely staff, location and wine. Highly recommend but definitely book in advance as it can be quite busy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have had many meals here but this was my first vegan meal which was fantastic! We had tacos and mushroom pate to start. Loved the tacos! They made the falafel burger vegan for me (I really fancied it) however, there were other options. It is great to see vegan options on the menu and I would love to enjoy a vegan dessert in the future (which isn’t fruit). Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great experiance for 16 (including 4 children) of us given the fact that we booked at short notice. We had great food and excellent service and our American families commented on how good it was. Many thanks to Bethan and the team for lòking after us and for a great experience.