“The kebab world tour continues”
Review of Paradise Chicken

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paradise Chicken
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Aberaeron
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

This year, everywhere I go, I'm trying to find the best kebab houses in the land..... Paradise Chicken in a back street of Aberaeuron failed to disappoint, top notch chilli sauce, and a good donned all round. Only a 4 for this one though as there wasn't enough chilli, other than that... Perfect!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

The Chicken was greasy and stank of old oil,my chicken wings were dark brown and almost inedible, the ribs I had WERE inedible being boilt until tough as old boots and then smeared with foul old smelling sauce,my partner's first piece of chicken was just about alright but the second was just coated and deep fried bones,the chips looked more like broken matches! Worst I've ever been to!

8  Thank emyr j