“So pleased Aberaeron has a Chinese”
Review of Dan 'I Sang

Dan 'I Sang
Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Aberaeron
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Chinese Take Away serving fresh and delicious food, cooked to order. Situated on Regent Street, just off the main A487 road.
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Well..my title says it all.
For so many years have we had to travel to Aberystwyth for the nearest Chinese takeaway.
We are slowly moving through the extensive menu but I'm finding great it difficult as I have my usual staple "likes".
My only negative is the sweet n sauce is very vinegary so usually pop it in the pan with a bit of sugar...
Apart from that since the opening I can't think we've had a bad meal.
Well done and thanks again for some lovely food.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Had takeaway from here I had duck and mushrooms very good portion lots of meat sauce could of been bit more tasty but plenty of it...chips ok...pancake roll nice the salt and pepper ribs are the best l.v tasted...the sweet and sour chicken balls not to my taste bit soggy batter but wife loved them...very nice and quick service will be back on next visit...

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway for new years eve for a large party. It was all very nice and tasty. Thay will make your food without msg on request.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is the second time we have had food from here & yet again it was lovely. We had a vegetable chow mein, a pork chow mein & chips with curry sauce- we were given free poppadoms as our order came to £15, you get free prawn crackers when you spend £20 or more. The portions were more than enough size wise. The chips were freshly cooked & very nice. The staff were very nice & friendly. Service was very quick too. Would have food from here again for sure.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good food by normal standards, very friendly and courteous staff.excellent menu choice with food very well cooked.