“Great place”

Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Aberaeron
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served. Families welcome. Adjacent to the Car Park. Scenic views of the harbour
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This is a Great place with lovely staff and food. Not to pricey and the ice cream is gorgeous. I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We only wanted something light for lunch and this cafe had the most varied menu with both main meals and sandwiches. I had a simple prawn baguette but it was really fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Visited Aberaeron many times but have never eaten at this restaurant before.
Upon a family member's recommendation, we ate here today and so glad we did.
All four of us were impressed with the meals, which included Cod and chips, a ham salad, Sausage and chips and a Lasagne. All meals were delicious, nicely portioned and reasonably priced.
Can't fault the efficient, attentive and well-mannered staff either. They were very busy, those not serving food were either cleaning the tables or serving at the bar area.
To sum it all up, as the title of this review says, it will not be our last visit.
Well done to all.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

We are lucky to live quite close to Aberaeron and if you are looking for fish and chips this is THE place to go. Decided to eat in this time and as I really didn't fancy chips I opted for the Beef dinner. I have to say I enjoyed every mouthful. The beef was thinly sliced and so tender and the veggies were in abundance. My other half went for the Jacket spud which again was lovely but he regretted it after seeing my plate lol! I always tell folks who are visiting Aberaeron that if they want a great place to eat with a very happy smiley service, then this is the place to go.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Love this place to both take out and eat in. Fish & chips are freshly cooked no greasy standing time here. The extensive eat in menu is brilliant. A nice change to be able to have a "proper dinner" in a sea side area as opposed to chips, chips and chips (even if the chips are excellent). Highly recommend this place.