All reviews sitting area spacious room two double beds hot items excellent stay free breakfast nice place to stay oatmeal the breakfast area first floor we've stayed definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay parking lot memphis area beale st couch
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The staff at the front desk were friendly, but the room was quite run down. The modern decor was nice, but it’s obvious it hasn’t been renovated in a long time. The beds are extremely worn down and uncomfortable. Most disturbingly the sheets felt greasy and we found hairs in more than one place around the room. There is 24 hour dining which is a nice feature, but the kitchen staff wasn’t very helpful and the food wasn’t worth the price. We won’t be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This Hyatt place was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly! My kids enjoyed the pool. Bathroom is small but the room is nice and big. My only problem with the hotel was the WiFi. It was so slow that none of my family could use it. That stinks since I do online college.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Tasty breakfast. Spacious hotel room. Wonderful staff. Great location. I thoroughly enjoyed myself at this Hyatt. It was clean. The beds were really comfortable. I loved that the bathroom sink was outside the bathroom. It’s really convenient if you’re traveling with someone. There’s a restaurant inside the hotel. They even offer late night eats beginning at 11pm. Book here!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Made reservation via Hyatt app. When arrived around 1030 pm the front desk advised they were working to get a room cleaned for me. Waited over an hour at the bar area. Finally they returned and advised me they were going to send me to another hotel over 25 minutes away downtown. They gave me a sheet that indicated one night. I asked the clerk if this would cover both nights of the duration of my stay. She clearly indicated it would. I make the drive downtown. The next day I leave my items / luggage in the room based on my conversation with the Hyatt clerk that it would cover both nights. I proceed to drive back to the east side of town where my plans were to begin with. Around noon the other hotel called to advise I needed to remove my belongings. I attempted to explain the situation to them. I hen began a back and forth dialogue with both hotels to resolve. Finally the Hyatt advised they would not cover the additional night at the other hotel for that rate. I succommed to the situation took off towards the downtown hotel while ceasing engagement with my plans and upon arrival the othe hotel stepped up to help resolve the situation. I stayed with them the next night. The issue should /could have been handled better. The problem was shifted back to me to resolve. Not what I had planned my visit to turn into.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The rooms are great because you have the bedroom area with a large sitting area. The tv is large and built on a swivel so it is convenient viewing from either part of the room. The hotel breakfast is truly a cut above the typical breakfast. Friendly desk service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family