“Mr”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I eat here all the time very laid back place great seafood! You walk in grab a beer from the cooler! Walk up order your food they give u a lighted buzzer when your food is ready when it goes off u walk back up get your food! There are no waiters or waitress here! I always get a pound of boiled shrimp with potatoes & corn sprinkled with Cajun seasoning! Also the walls are covered with fishing pictures! & bubba bass! Great place to eat not to expensive & I’ve never ordered anything here I didn’t like! Just a couple of blocks from downtown Beale st!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. No Reservations taken. The food is as good as it gets in Memphis. All kinds of fish dishes, vegetables and burgers and all at very reasonable prices and a good selection of drinks to go with it. It's a basic building but the quality and portion sizes make this a must visit place.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I had shrimp kabobs and they were delicious! And my husband sad not a bad burger for a fish place:) it was really a gem...so glad we found it!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This place is next door to the Peabody and is an unassuming, counter service fish house. However the food is great and inexpensive. I had grilled trout with Louisiana style beans, veggies. She had fish tacos. We shared boiled shrimp with cocktail sauce.. All good 'cause even the cops were eating here..

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I’m not exaggerating when I say me and my wife make sure to plan a stop here every single time we come down south to see family. The fact that it’s so affordable and the service so fast is just the cherry on top when the meals are so delicious and filling.

Been to Flying Fish? Share your experiences!