“Good, but better options available for the money”

Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1 581 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Took my wife for her birthday. The service was great and worked hard to make the evening special. We wish the food as as good. She ordered the Leg of Lamb and I ordered the Chicken. The Lamb was overcooked a little and not seasoned very well. The Chicken was good, though, but not great. When we spend that kind of money for a nice dinner, we really expect to have a great meal, and this just missed that mark. Not having anything chocolate on the desert menu, we almost went somewhere else for desert. But our server talked us into trying the Sticky Toffee Pudding, which was fabulous! It capped off the evening, for sure, but it wasn't enough to raise the rating.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Love this place. Always an interesting and new menu. The wines and cheeses are always pared perfectly and the entries are very creative!

1  Thank Bob M
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I was initially concerned when the taxi was taking us on the motorway to this restaurant and we were told it would take 20-25 mins to get to from Mud Island Memphis. Yet it is still in the very large sprawling place called a Memphis.
A strange little road of residential houses which mainly seem to be businesses and restaurants. We had a nice waiter who was pro,pet serving wine and the door came quickly. We had the vegetarian starters and I didn’t recommend the celery root with a dip which was delicious (warm). I had a very plain but tasty pasta dish which was what I felt like and my friend had pork with lentils but she didn’t like the toughness of the meat. We had a trio of ice creams to share and a chocolate pudding which was v good. The popcorn ice cream was a favourite ..very smooth and caramely! The interior is nothing special but being in smaller rooms is nice and it’s easy to chat to each other.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is a must for any Memphian or visitor to the city. The food was heavenly and with a very different twist such as the appetizer, a 63 degree egg, pork belly and pork skins. You can also go traditional with ravioli and salad. Ray was our server and she was perfection. She knew about all the drinks which were delicious, every item on the menu and more. The service was outstanding. I cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful place to go and enjoy food. Me and my wife loved the beets and calamari. Chicken was excellent. So happy to have ate here will definitely be back! Keep up the good work!

Been to Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!