“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Their huge pizzas will feed 3 people and with a tasty side salad you wont come away hungry. Fast service and friendly servers make for a good time.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We stopped by here because of the great reviews here on Trip Advisor, and we were not disappointed!
We bought the Mr. T Rex with tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, meatballs. Added extra sauce to one side. It looks like the pizza is cooked on a tray, rather than on a stone. But it was an awesome pie. 18" is perfect for 2 and leftovers for later.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The food was great but they separated themselves from others with how they approach kids. My daughter didn't get the standard kids menu and crayons, they brought out a small ball of dough that she absolutely loved playing with.

The Connundrum Red wine was good too

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We had a VERY tasty dinner here. We each got pizza by the slice (daily slice and the vodka) and we shared the spinach salad to start. Both pizzas were awesome, so much so that my husband ordered a second slice of the same. The salad was fresh and delicious. The service was good as well. We plan on hitting this place up again before we leave because there were so many other good things on the menu. Long story short, go to Aldo’s!

1  Thank kauffmanjc
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had a late lunch on a Sunday in Aldo's. It was very quiet - I think we were the only customers at one point. Pizzas were good, albeit a bit too big for my liking, and I wasn't very keen on the poblano sauce, although that's maybe just my taste. The table was too small for two people to eat and drink comfortably. Also, I was given the wrong Pinot Grigio, but decided not to send it back, as it was a little difficult to catch our server's attention.

Been to Aldo's Pizza Pies? Share your experiences!