“2nd time will not be a 3rd”
Review of Arcade Restaurant

Arcade Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Arcade Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 1 581 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The order was not complete, I had to ask for the eggs (which were horrible). I noticed at the register she was very friendly to the other customer, but for me all she said was do you need ones? I paid $15 for a ham breakfast plus a $3 tip. THE WORST $18 I HAVE EVER SPENT ON A MEAL!!!!!!

1  Thank Chester N

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This placed was packed, midday on a Wednesday. They had to get a bit creative to sit my party of 5, they added a chair to a table for 4. Our server was running back and forth between the cash register and taking orders. Seemed a bit chaotic, don't know if that is the norm. When bringing out the food, one server spilled some mashed potatoes on my son, not a huge deal but still annoying. The food was good, not great. Your standard southern fair.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Okay food, but kitchen messed up our order and food came out wrong and with out the side my wife requested. Waitress then came back and said they were out of that side.... Towards the end of the meal our waitress disappeared and after awhile of waiting we finally just went up to the register to pay without a ticket. Place also needs a bit of TLC.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is a fabulous find worth searching for.
The food is amazing and the historical story that goes with it makes the place even more magical.
It is great to see such investment in the area. Hopefully this will ensure the place will continue for years to come.

I will certainly return when next in town.
Top marks

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Came by on a summer Monday morning at 9:30. Got a table right away for our party of two as it was not that crowded. Overall good experience but food did take awhile to come out. Had the sweet potato pancakes which were delicious. Very close to Civil Rights Museum.

Been to Arcade Restaurant? Share your experiences!