Reviews (2 297)
2 297 results
1 424
1 424
All reviews beale street hear the music great location handy park peabody place parking garage balcony room room key fedex forum soul museum fed ex forum walking distance gibson guitar factory complimentary breakfast light sleeper king suite civil rights museum
505 - 510 of 2 297 reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Wanted to see Memphis for a long time so it was now or never. I always book a Hilton owned property and the Hampton Inn Downtown seemed like the perfect choice. It was easy to find and fit my needs as I was looking for something near Beale. I found the hotel to be clean and had a workout room and pool available if you wanted to use them. Like all Hamptons there was no bar on the premises but there was a small bar connected somewhat to the lobby if you needed a drink. A good breakfast was offered in the morning and the free wifi worked just fine. The hotel seemed secure. You needed a key for everything, even getting on the elevator. The staff was very receptive to my needs and always greeted me with a smile. I really can't say enough about my stay and how the Hampton did their best to make my visit to Memphis a memorable one. If I ever get back, the Hampton Downtown will be my choise to stay, close to everything I wanted to do.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank drftr09
hotel_speacilist_AGM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, following your recent stay. We are delighted to hear you found our exceptional service to match the value of our property. Your compliments to our team are sincerely appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Spent 2 nights here shortly after New Years... The staff was so very helpful and the room was immaculate. With it's location right next to Beale Street, everything is within walking distant. The indoor pool and exercise room are open 24 hours daily. The Fed Ex Forum is just around the corner. Great breakfast. A great hotel!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that our staff was attentive and friendly towards you during your stay. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Staff was friendly.
Hotel is in excellent location if you are interested in visiting Beale Street.
The front entrance is located in an awkward spot in relation to parking garage. Difficult to turn around if you're in a SUV especially if hotel is busy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, following your recent stay. We are delighted to hear our service meet your needs. Your compliments to our team are sincerely appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Had a problem with check-in and our room taking forever to be ready. It was New Year's Eve and was unacceptable. After several attempts to check in with one gentleman another finally made it right (by the dismay of the reaction of yet another man). The one who made it right (Chad) is more of the customer service that I have come to know and love At the Hampton inns I've stayed at. Also, I do have to say, way overpriced for nye, considering you couldn't even see anything from the balcony.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I sincerely apologize your stay here with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Beale Street did not exceed your expectations. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated and we will use it as a training tool. I hope that you will choose to stay with us during your next visit to Memphis.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites over the New Years weekend and had a great, great time.

Pros - Great staff at front desk and housekeeping service staff were very friendly. Hotel is very safe with a lot of attention to keeping Beale street wanderers out, hotel is clean, and is a great base camp to Beale Street, Civil Rights Museum, area attractions and many restaurants on Main street. Room had fridge/microwave which was great for leftovers.

Cons - Small gym, no on-site restaurant/bar. (There is a little bar but it is really not inviting).

Room Tip: We wanted to see "Beale Street" - there is really not much to see from the hotel area so don't let that factor in your decision.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your excellent comments and I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your business! We know that you have many choices in lodging accommodations and we really appreciate the fact that you chose to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites at Beale.