“Great hospitality and accomidations.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Full Bloom Summer
Jack waiting on his morning romp.
Wintering at Casa del Playa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mtnbik
Millersville, Missouri
“Great hospitality and accomidations.”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I needed 1 night in Memphis for the St. Judes Marathon. Elle's place was just what I needed. For me the location was a little farther than I had hoped for but I was downtown in less than 10 minutes a very pleasant surprise. Also Uber and Lyft were in this location also. The room was spotless and clean with clean towels, soap and shampoo provided. I was up early the next morning but she fixed me coffee and also a cup to go. I would highly recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 May 2018
Thank you. Happy to have you stay!
I trust all is well.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing