“Perfect stay in Memphis.”
Stay Alfred Chisca on Main - Living Room and Kitchen
Stay Alfred Chisca on Main - Eat-In Kitchen Stay Alfred Chisca on Main - Full Kitchen
Check Availability
Stay Alfred Chisca on Main - Second Bathroom
Stay Alfred Chisca on Main - Second Bathroom
Stay Alfred Chisca on Main - Lobby
Stay Alfred Chisca on Main - Building Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
lisa m
“Perfect stay in Memphis.”
Reviewed 12 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Apartment was lovely and its location was convenient to many attractions. Quick walk to museums, music venues, restaurants, and transportation lines. These points were even better as we visited during a January cold spell!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Mar 2018
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our property and we look forward to welcoming you back.
cperry14
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Mostly PERFECT!”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The location was amazing and within walking distance to nearly everything that interested us. The apartment was perfect for our family of 5 adults and a toddler!

The scary thing is that our original apartment code did not work, but thankfully one of the phone numbers on my paperwork went through to a human. The first number I tried did NOT work! I will send it to you in order to remove it from the emails. I honestly thought I'd booked a scam of some sort and I felt sick at that door w/ my daughter for 15 minutes. This is really my only complaint that matters, and the others noted below are minimal compared to all that we loved about the place.

The parking instructions and appropriate door entry need to be made more clear. Once we got to the locker box and the had the access cards, we were all set till we arrived at that apartment door that had a non-working entry code.
We should have requested better instructions for unloading at the door closest to the elevator -- we were somehow at the one farthest away and with many stairs, which was horrible for carrying 6 boxes of ice packed food and 8 bags of dry-good groceries and other cooking equipment, not to mention our clothing bags and personal items. There were NO extra sheets in the apartment for the fold out bed, so we made do with a blanket for a sheet. The disposal was non-working, but the plunger helped. I should have called the helpline for both of those issues. You should also leave a dishwasher tablet for each day of stay; there were only 2 of them and we were there 3 nights. We cook 3 meals a day and do not mind washing some loads by hand, but we had to skimp to be sure to save one for the final morning before check out. I recommend leaving one extra beyond the number of days booked. I also wish we had checked int the parking. It was $10 each day and more if we left and came back, so we tried to leave on foot mostly. Perhaps this could be added to the ad. EVERYTHING ELSE WAS AMAZING. I do not mean to complain -- just pointing out some issues that need attending. My daughter and my husband LOVED the fitness area. We felt SUPER SAFE w/ the limited access of residents and guests in that building and location overall. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We truly appreciate our guests' feedback and use it to improve. It sounds like there are quite a few things we need to review regarding your stay. Please let us apologize for the inconveniences this caused. We hope to host you again soon so we can provide you with a proper Stay Alfred experience.

-The Stay Alfred Team
Ellen R
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great location and beautiful building but some issues”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This building was awesome, with a contemporary industrial architecture. The location was wonderful, as it was only a block away from Beale Street and close to many other great tourist spots. The unit itself was aesthetic appealing and comfortably furnished. However, there were 3 of us, and we were hoping to use the pull-out sofa bed, so we could each have our own bed. Unfortunately, the sofa bed appeared to be broken. And even if it wasn't, the mattress was very stained and really needs to be replaced. So I had to share a bed with my mom, which was okay, since there was a king bed in one of the rooms. The mattress was too soft for my preference, but the worst thing about this home was the HVAC units right outside the windows of both bedrooms. They literally ran all night, turning on and off every couple of minutes, and they were fairly loud. None of us got a good night's sleep either of the nights we were there.

When we arrived, our door code did not work, so I called the Stay Alfred Customer Service number, and the girl who took the call was very friendly and resolved the issue right away. We would definitely stay in this building again, but only in a room on a different floor.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
23 Jan 2018
Hi Ellen, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to let us know about your experience in Memphis. We are very sorry that you did not have a proper Stay Alfred experience. Waking up at night from HVAC noise is definitely no the way we want our guests to spend their time with us. Our maintenance staff has been notified so we can take the first steps in solving this issue. We sincerely hope you will give us a second chance to provide you with a proper 5-star experience.

-The Stay Alfred Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;