“Interesting”

Graceland
Ranked #1 of 120 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It was interesting to see the house and the grounds of Elvis' home. The grounds were very peaceful and the interior décor was fun. Although I'm not an Elvis fan (my friend is a huge fan and visiting Elvis' home was a dream come true for her) I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Date of experience: July 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (16 854)
All reviews
"own pace"
in 674 reviews

1 169 - 1 173 of 16 799 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It is a beautiful place, a little dated but I had to reflect on the fact that this was the 70’s. It is kept up beautifully, we had a semi private tour that I would recommend. No lines & you get to see more than you would without it. We had a great time & would recommend it to Elvis fans .

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went hear with my friends in Feb 18, had a great time loved every second of it, it is a must do, go early if you want to see Elvis grave, and also pay the extra 5 dollars and go see the aeroplanes, you can spend a long time hear

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What a great piece of history! The self guided audio tour was nice. It kept the areas uncrowded and moving well. The staff we encountered were all incredibly nice and fun!

Date of experience: June 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our first trip to Graceland was unforgettable. My daughter and I purchased the VIP tour. The VIP tour had the advantage of not waiting in line, yet the tour still felt very rushed. The tour was advertised as a self guided tour with no time limit. Once inside, we were in line with a large group of people and were compelled to keep moving as the line moved. Pictures were snapped quickly as I passed by rooms. The employees were all very nice and overall still a great experience. I would have just liked more time without feeling rushed. Still, a memory that will last a lifetime for us and any Elvis fan.

Date of experience: June 2018

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!