“Home of the King”

Graceland
Ranked #1 of 163 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It is a beautiful place, a little dated but I had to reflect on the fact that this was the 70’s. It is kept up beautifully, we had a semi private tour that I would recommend. No lines & you get to see more than you would without it. We had a great time & would recommend it to Elvis fans .

Write a ReviewReviews (15 667)
All reviews
"bucket list"
in 530 reviews

121 - 125 of 15 667 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went hear with my friends in Feb 18, had a great time loved every second of it, it is a must do, go early if you want to see Elvis grave, and also pay the extra 5 dollars and go see the aeroplanes, you can spend a long time hear

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a great piece of history! The self guided audio tour was nice. It kept the areas uncrowded and moving well. The staff we encountered were all incredibly nice and fun!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our first trip to Graceland was unforgettable. My daughter and I purchased the VIP tour. The VIP tour had the advantage of not waiting in line, yet the tour still felt very rushed. The tour was advertised as a self guided tour with no time limit. Once inside, we were in line with a large group of people and were compelled to keep moving as the line moved. Pictures were snapped quickly as I passed by rooms. The employees were all very nice and overall still a great experience. I would have just liked more time without feeling rushed. Still, a memory that will last a lifetime for us and any Elvis fan.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was slightly disappointed with this. I was an Elvis fan back in the 70s & did stay up all night listening to Radio Luxembourg the night he died but I wouldn't say I was a died in the wool fan but as I was in Memphis with my wife I had to do Graceland. We managed the tour through our hotel & that went fine. We were in early mid-week so the queues were not long. We did have to wait 15 minutes to get in the front door ( First surprise...it was not as large as I thought ). There was an audio system which was given out & this was only OK. We saw a lot of history & memorabilia - including the cars & planes ( enjoyed getting on the plane actually ). but overall i wasn't awestruck ..maybe I'm not a big enough fan.

1  Thank liam_kelleher

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!