All reviews best westerns galleria mall waffles room was clean king suite would stay here again an older hotel road trip front desk staff great place to stay very nice hotel the breakfast area free breakfast bw mamie interstate lobby
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Check in was friendly and fast. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable with good pillows. Breakfast was above average and well stocked. Will stay here again in the future and recommend it. Good value in a nice area of town with restaurants close by

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
BWGalleria, Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Texasborn5--Thank you very kindly for your wonderful review. I am glad everything was to your liking and we honestly look forward to seeing you again the next time you will be in the area:)

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Sarah who checked us in was extremely pleasant and helpful. She gave us coupons for discounts at nearby restaurants. Also, we had the $50 reward on our phone. She took the number, but it didn't get applied. The next morning the woman at the desk (whose name I can't remember) took care of us in an extremely pleasant and helpful manner. We always go out of our way to stay at the Galleria Inn when we are passing through Memphis. We are especially fond of the wonderful beds, the decor of the hotel, and the employees who work there. Kudos to you.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGalleria, Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Sara B--Thank you for your wonderful review. When we discuss your review as we do all guest reviews at our next staff meeting, I'm sure it will bring many a smile:) I am glad we were able to get your reward points applied. We hope to see you again once all of our renovations which I'm sure you have noticed, have been completed!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

after specifically asking for handicap room and then calling several times to front desk for various reasons the desk clerk handed out our room keys to someone else who entered the room once we were in for the night. terrible experience. even after we dbl locked the door the noises in the hall kept me awake wondering is someone else was going to be walking in.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Jill B
BWGalleria, General Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Jill B--thank you for taking the time out to review your recent stay with us. Please note that your review as are all guest reviews and comments will be shared at our next monthly staff meeting. Ms. Jill, even though we run an award winning property, mistakes do happen. I understand there was an issue during your stay and even though we did rectify and fully compensate you for the inconvenience, I would still like to make it up to you once again. Please call me at your earliest so can provide to you the same experience that many of our guests experience time and time again.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I came in on a business trip and didn’t know what to expect. When I arrived I was truly impressed and noticed a meeting room which I needed the next day. Luckily it was available and had the overhead projector that was needed for my presentation. I then proceeded to my room and very impressed with the modern look and warm colors. That’s not all; my room was so clean; the housekeepers do a tremendous job. Nothing more I could ask for, “Home away from home”.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
BWGalleria, Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Robert H--Thank you so very much for your kind review. I am glad that the meeting room was available to you that day and worked out great. We look forward to your next visit and becoming your home away from home when traveling through the Memphis area.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

The laddies that worked in the breakfast did a great job !! They actually had almond milk (GLUTEN FREE) most hotels do not offer this, it was a pleasant surprise and I thank you !! I will be visiting here again the next time I am in Memphis TN.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
BWGalleria, Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear gabby212016--Thank you for your kind and wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed our new breakfast options which do include gluten free and low fat options. We sincerely look forward to your next stay with us and hopefully by then our guest room renovations shall be completed!

Leslie Rockholt

(p.s. Your review put a nice smile on our Breakfast Ladies' faces:)