“Perfect for family holiday”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cedar Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Motherhen...
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Perfect for family holiday”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We had a very relaxing stay at Cedar Lodge, which suited the requirements of our family perfectly.
On arrival, the accommodation was very clean and well equipped for a large group and the location was very peaceful.
The rooms were spacious and had good quality bed linen and towels provided. The showers were exceptional.
We were just a short stroll from the harbour of Portpatrick......we also enjoyed the coastal walks.
Thank you Kate & Angus - Cedar Lodge is 5 star

13 Sep 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We're so pleased you and all the family had a wonderful time at Cedar Lodge and Portpatrick. Thank you for appreciating all the effort we've put into the house - from the fluffy towels and decent showers and thank you for giving us 5 stars! I do hope we'll be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.
StuartB18...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Had such a lovely time staying in cedar Lodge.
Everything was so comfortable and I would highly recommend it..
Amazing views over Portpatrick and the owners could not be any kinder.
And the dogs loved it.. looking forward to a return visit.

20 Jun 2018
Many thanks indeed for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Cedar Lodge and Portpatrick. The views are certainly amazing aren't they? We're really glad the dogs loved their holiday too! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

18 Apr 2018
Many thanks indeed for taking the time to leave us a review - it's much appreciated. We're so pleased you had a lovely stay and your Mum enjoyed her special birthday. I do hope we'll be able to welcome you back down to Portpatrick soon.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

18 Apr 2018
Many thanks indeed for your kind words and for choosing to stay at Cedar Lodge - we're so pleased you had a great stay there and enjoyed all the comforts the house has to offer. I do hope we'll be able to welcome you back again soon.
cokey77
Ayr, United Kingdom
“LOVELY SURPRISE BIG BIRTHDAY WEEKEND”
Reviewed 30 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Had a lovely surprise weekend here for my big 70 with all my family. It was ideal as we each had an en-suite bedroom. Best showers I've ever had. Everything we needed was provided including some provisions. A lovely touch was leaving me a card and bottle of bubbly. Only downside was that, as my wife and I have back trouble, the bed was too soft for us. Kate was very attentive and on hand if needed. Did some nice walks and had lovely dinners in Fernhill Hotel and Campbells.
Hope I don't have to wait 'til my big 80! for my next visit here!

18 Apr 2018
We're so pleased you had a wonderful birthday celebration at Cedar Lodge and enjoyed all the comforts of the house including the showers! I do hope we won't have to wait 10 years to welcome you back again! Many thanks once again for choosing Cedar Lodge and for taking the time to leave us a review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing