“Great Day Out!”

Argyll Voyageur Canoes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 30 August 2016

My wife and myself were looking for something a little different to do whilst visiting the area and this trip did not disappoint! We saw lots of different wildlife from Lions Mane Jellyfish to seals and Porpoises. We were also lucky enough to see a submarine docking up in the Loch which we were told was a bit of a rarity. The guide Ian was full of information about the area and also had some great stories. You stop for a picnic on a remote beach which is totally untouched and are treated to tea and coffee from a self made fire. This is a great trip, back to basics and well worth the money. Thank you Ian for a great day out!

1  Thank Ade32

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great day out for all the family. Ian is an excellent and knowledgable host. Great opportunity to see seals and other wildlife. Picnic spot was fantastic. Our 4 and 7 year old had a great trip - and our eldest enjoyed being the 'bowman'.

Our children voted it the best trip of the holiday... Very recommended.

1  Thank Lee B
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Who would have guessed that our motley assemblage could have taken to paddling with such ease, as we seemed skim across Loch Goil with the all seeming effort of a bird in flight. Having paddled past some very beatiful and expensive looking villas we headed out down Loch Goil encountering some splendid rocky shoreline overtopped by mature native woodland; truly wild Scotland at its best. All the while we had informative and engaging commentary from Ian. Thanks for a great day and this trip is highly recommended.

1  Thank robertyounger01
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Thanks for a fantastic trip Ian - a definite highlight of the summer holidays this year, and I know that our visitors felt the same. Always a winner.

1  Thank Navigate473448
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I could rave all day about this activity. I took my three teenagers out with Ian in the Voyager and they had the most amazing time, as did I!! The family who who shared our adventure had a far younger family and they enjoyed it just as much as we did.

It was a proper adventure and I felt quite accomplished at the end of it.

if you do one activity whilst you are at LochGoilhead make it this one. You won't regret it.

1  Thank 62ELAINEWIGGINS