“amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

drumchape...
london
“amazing”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

everything you need and more,we where sorry to leave, lovely and peaceful
and the hot tub was an added bonus,we even woke up to see deer from the bedroom
another bonus we will definitely be back ,thanks Ros and Ashley it was amazing

23 Apr 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay...many thanks for the review...haste ye back!
leewalker...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“5 star cabin”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

So never booked a cabin before but had an expectation of how it should be. This cabin exceeded all expectations. Ros has done a fantastic job in creating a truly luxury cabin with fantastic attention to detail... I mean there's even a jar with jelly beans!!! True luxury in a fantastic location and hope to return soon. Have already recommended to so many friends and colleagues!!! Thanks again Ros!!

7 Mar 2017
Ahhh, thanks Lee. I'm happy you enjoyed the jelly beans! Good for energy or a wee sugar rush... you guys were great guests, happy to have you back. x
Jodean G
Birmingham, England
“Perfection, we didn't want to leave.”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We've just spent 2 nights in the log cabin and had an amazing time - the decor is unbelievable, very luxurious and the Ros has really paid attention to detail - there is everything you could need here, the log cabin contains every cooking utensil you could possible need, it's filled with tea and coffee, flavoured oils, even ice!
there are cosy blankets in the trunk and some games in the drawer.
we spent the nights being cosy in front of the fire after a dip in the hot tub with a glass of prosecco, absolute heaven. i would recommend to everyone, it's about an hour and 20 minutes from the city and just over 2 hours to the cairngorm mountains which we visited. we had lunch at Mhor 84 which is local and was lovely.
highly recommend, we will definitely be revisiting.

Your age range 25-34
7 Mar 2017
Jo, so happy you enjoyed your stay, sounds like you had the best time, come back soon! Ros x
Chloe T
“The Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Had the most incredible time at this log cabin. Felt so cosy as soon as you entered the front door. The decor is just beautiful, definitely what I would call "luxury". Had a little issue with my iPod falling underneath the outdoor decking - however I text the owner of the cabin and right away someone was there to get it out for me...was very impressed by such diligence and care. The location is secluded enough to get away from everything, but not too far away that it seems remote. The surrounding landscape is so idyllic. Everything was just perfect!

7 Mar 2017
Hey Chloe, these things happen! Just happy we were there to help. Love that you had a lovely stay. Ros x
maxsiberi...
Ulverston, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 8 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I cannot rate this lodge or it's owner (Ros) highly enough. I had read previous reviews which all said it was amazing, excellent etc but nothing could've prepared my partner and I for our break as it was truly stunning and immaculate, I mean Health Department immaculate. The finish was superb and absolutely everything you can think, and some you can't were provided from torches/umbrella's to squirrel and bird food should you wish to feed the local wildlife. The hot tub was very easy to access / use and most welcome after a days walking. The kitchen is fully equipped even down to a selection of flavoured oils for cooking - truly amazing. I booked this a treat for my partner as he spent his childhood holidays at Loch Earn and he was totally blown away (I think I'll be getting a very nice Christmas gift this year :-)). We will definitely be staying here again. Well done Ros and thank you so much for being very accommodating and the wonderful communication.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Level of luxury
Liked least: That I couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
7 Mar 2017
Elizabeth, fantastic review, thank you SO much. I'm just happy you had such a lovely time. Look forward to you staying again. Ros x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing