“Food fabulous Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018

This restaurant doesn't look anything form the outside and to be honest the interior doesn't look that great either -but it is very clean ,The food however is fabulous . We visited as a group of family and friends for a Saturday lunch and received a very warm and friend;y welcome from the owner , Our food came from the lunch menu as well as the a la carte and the specials board and everything was absolutely delicious -generous sized portions and very nicely presented. We found prices to be very reasonable especially given how fresh and high quality everything was . Will definitely be back .

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

A surprisingly good little find!

Wasn't expecting anything special; not for any negative impression but just because I wasn't looking for anything special.

What we were treated to however was great service, accompanied by some of the best food I've tasted in a while!

The food was delicious, they had a good selection of wine, spirits and liqueurs on offer and the panacotta was to die for.

I'd highly recommend seeking out this little spot if you happen to be in this neck of the woods. I'll certainly be going back next time I'm up this way.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Excellent value for money, great service, and friendly staff. Worth a visit for lunch special. Will be back

1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I love this lovely family restaurant with authentic, first class food. Nothing pre-packed and the dishes are fresh. Reasonable prices for the quality and cheaper than chain pizzerias. My husband had pizza and said it was the best he had outside of Italy. We often take friends there who are visiting us.

1  Thank shopaholicgirl2016
Reviewed 18 June 2018

FC and I visited the Mira Mare last weekend, it's relatively close to us and the reviews are mostly positive (one patron has posted 5 that are very positive).
The food itself is fine, my medium rare fillet steak was cooked ok, slightly overcooked or maybe left just a little too long before serving. FC 's haddock parcel was nice she said, but be warned it's HOT. Decor is aging, badly, seats were made for those of a smaller frame. Prices, medium range I'd say £61 for 2 course, a couple of GnT's and a beer. A nice small restaurant, definitely popular with locals, decor lets it down a bit though.