eDreams
Priceline
StayForLong
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews inverewe gardens comfortable bed well worth a visit loch scotland portions
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2020

The combination of the most beautiful Loch in Scotland and a really comfortable and friendly hotel is , as far as I am concerned , just the best .
My son and I spent a few days staying in the hotel because we wanted to walk all day in the mountains . After considerable exertions during the daytime we were both delighted to be so well looked after in the evenings , eat well , and finally to fall into a comfortable bed .
The obligatory Covid precautions are well organised and the staff are friendly and helpful .

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank fitchook
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

This is a very uninspiring and dreary hotel. Our room was small, barely room to get around the bed. The wardrobe was in a dark corner with no light to see into it. We asked for a room change, which was rather bluntly refused. Dispiriting dining room, terrible distancing partitions, ghastly bright lighting. Zero atmosphere. Bog standard menu - burgers, fried stuff. No real seafood. Bought in pate. Such a disappointment. ‘16th century coaching inn’? More like a ‘70’s b & b.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank batesdrichard
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Called in here mainly for the toilet but seen they were doing takeaway cake and coffee.
What a lucky find.
The carrot cake I had was superb, easily the nicest I have had in many a year.
Cake was moist and full of ingredients, no skimping!
Plus the icing was not to thick and had a tartness that perfectly counterbalanced the sweetness of the cake.
Well worth calling in if you are out and about in the Highlands.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

We stopped in on 8th August 2020.
With all the Covid restrictions, the staff were very polite and helpful, guiding us through their way of working with ease.
The coffee was lovely and the orange cake was out of this world, yum.
The chef even came through to inform us about a pina-colada cake he was making.
Anyway, I would recommend visiting Poolewe (lovely place) and stop in here for a great experience

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2020

great hotel. friendly staff. Clear room . Tasty food. Nice menager. Is another great hotel in highlands.. I visited gairloch hotel also, but there were dirty rooms. Poolewe is excelent, I can recommend absolutly

Date of stay: March 2020