All reviews comfy bed isle of skye would definitely stay here again breakfast room fiona hostess island countryside scotland
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

The best B&B I stayed at on Skye. Fiona is a wonderful hostess who was very helpful in advising a nearby restaurant and must-see places on this fairy island. The dog was always happy for me to come and play with him and I had a wonderful room (downstairs). the bathroom was across the small hall with plenty of shampoos and gells to choose from. Breakfast was delicious and the breakfast room very cosy. Highly recomended if you like a cosy place that feels like home.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Xa4traveller
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Booked this for my partner and myself,also our little dog a few months ago.This was to be the end of a tour of Scotland.2 nights it was going to be.

Fiona is an assist to the hospitality industry and to Scotland!.This was more posh hotel than any B&B I have ever stayed in.Nothing is a problem a wealth of local knowledge which only enhanced our stay on Skye way beyond any expectations.Breakfast was outstanding,the produce and quality of cooking,left us satisfied all day.
Stoney Cottage and Fiona are the jewels of the Highlands and I cannot recommend this place enough.If you are looking for true Scottish Hospitality and Welcome look no further!
Fiona Thank You so much for a perfect ending to our holiday.
P.S It was the same lol,no more full breakfasts for me for awhile he he.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Laura1210Paisley
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Very warm welcome, good food. Owner currently improving facilities which did not affect our stay. Found the owner very friendly and chatty . Seaboost hotel one mile away, could walk , serving good food .

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank OnAir581331
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Fiona welcomed us with a friendly smile and lots of great advice of what to see on Skye. Room was wonderful (we stayed in twin), beds so comfortable we didn't want to leave. Lovely afternoon tea on return from day tripping. View was lovely, beautiful location but only 5 minutes drive to town. Fiona recommended restaurants both nights we were there and they were excellent. Highly recommend Fiona and her wonderful B & B, and her beautiful dog Freddie who loves to play ball.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank zillabong
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Wonderful experience. This cottage is very nice, conveniently located 5-8 mins away from Portree, in a beautiful area. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom well equipped and clean. TV, tea machine, hair-dryer, wi-fi... truly like a hotel! And the best part: the breakfast. I am still dreaming with the black pudding!!! It was a pleasure to be Fiona's guest!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple