All reviews bit dated isle of skye first floor the ground floor breakfast was excellent overlooking the harbour room was large pleasant stay two nights lovely view the pub cooked breakfast joan scotland ensuite
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This Hotel helped me out when my Airbnb fell through! This hotel checked availability and really put forth great customer service to help in my last minute ordeal. Even the next morning when the staff had completely changed every single staff member was a smiling face and very helpful. Please stay here if you can! I may never do Airbnb again but I will definitely stay here!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We stayed two nights in a harbour view room which was clean and of a reasonable size with nice bathroom. We were on the top floor and with no lift had to carry our bags up steep stairs. There was always bundles of linen, towels etc lying about in hallways. The reception staff were welcoming and our evening meal tasty and served by a friendly young waitress. I hoped to watch a football match in the bar but the remote control for the TV was missing and as such I left the very quiet and empty bar to watch the game elsewhere. The hotel car park was very small and I was forced to use the expensive pay and display public car park. The Hotel did not impress me.

Room Tip: No lift to upper floors
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We stayed here overnight last week and were well looked after. This is an older hotel. No elevator but there are handicapped rooms available on ground level. Loved the heated towel racks and deep soaker tub. Walking trail close by.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We've just stayed one night in this hotel. It was enough to find out that it is a very good location to stay. Special thanks to Joan who served breakfast to all the customers with an enormous passion, although her respectable age. An example for many of our younger citizens. ;-)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Old building with lovely views over harbour. Spacious rooms with very good shower pressure in large ensuite.
Front desk staff just ok.
Dinning room just OK but convenient.
Suggest better local eateries.
Would stay again.