“Disappointed”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to this restaurant after a very challenging and eventful 4 days. Obviously, we were looking forward to a meal that wasn’t infested with midges however I think I would’ve rather eaten the midges. The server was very rude and clearly had difficulty serving us our meal as our table was big. I had a pizza and the cheese was put on last??with the toppings underneath?? Very unusual. Also, I heard the microwave ding a few times - so much for a fresh meal! To top things off there were spiders in the lamps - DISGUSTING. Unimpressed.

1  Thank foodeater1232018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had returned from our boat trip to Staffa and were decidedly peckish. A really friendly welcome by the staff, we ordered and didn't have too long before we were served. I had Fish & Chips which was excellent my wife had the Scampi & Chips which she enjoyed. I have no hesitation in recommending this inn.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this Inn several times before always had a lovely meal each visit good choice off menus for lunch or evening dinner

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We had two meals and both were good quality pub food and the draught bitter was more than acceptable

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Would give it no stars but have to put one!! Called in for a meal on way back to cottage after a good day out exploring. What a disappointment!!! Over cooked almost dry small fish bulked up with frozen chips n frozen peas. Pizza wasn’t any better!! Soggy thin n wet in centre with thick hard crust. Glutinous cheese. Door continually left open with cold wind blowing into the bar area. Over the top Bar man. With an unbelievable excuse as to why the don’t stock the local island whisky from Tobermory. Far better food at the cafe slightly closer to the ferry terminal. Won’t be calling back.