“First time eve meal.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yip, first time here for evening meal and as I have a Buzzworks card we went early (5:45) and received 40% off our entire bill! Can't complain! Food was great, atmosphere was great, staff were relaxed and professional. It was my daughter's 16th and waiter was polite but firm in telling us that the cider she ordered was in too big a bottle to have the lot. Much to daughter's disappointment lol. I agreed with him and she shared it. Plenty choice on the menu too. Only one negative and that was the flat tiles that served the starters, mozzarella juice dripped off them on to my new dress as there was no lip. The stain came out. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dropped in for a coffee and got the impression I should have been ordering more, like a meal.

If you are chilling in a band tee shirt and jeans, keep on walking this is not the place for you.

I found it not to be very welcoming and have not returned since.

1  Thank JudgeCludge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant after enjoying Elliott's in Prestwick which is another one in the Buzzworks chain. Unfortunately this one did not live up to expectations.

Service was slow with some staff seeming disinterested a example would be the waitress who brought our bill was already turning away as she laid it on the table.

The chicken tempura was tough and greasy,it came with two small dipping sauces and that was it no salad or any other dressing. The chicken in the carbonara seemed rather processed and was slightly tough.

The toilet's were not clean with no toilet roll and a broken hand dryer.

I was disappointed with this restaurant and certainly will not be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The patio has beautiful flowers, and the restaurant looks great. My sea bass & couscous was less flavorful than it sounded. Servers were friendly.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We were 4 golfers in Troon for the week. We ate at Lido’s 3 times. The food is very good, with the exception of the seafood paella. It is not worth the price. Needs more seafood and less rice.

Otherwise the mussels, pizza, seafood spaghetti and ribs are excellent.

Service is very good until you need your check. So while they do not rush you out, you need to track down the server.

Wine selection is OK, beer selection is better.

Suggest reservations.