Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

My son and I were doing a motor tour of Scotland and Braemore was selected by the tour company. Immaculate, very clean, remodeled building. Very quaint and old style but modern inside. A bit hard to find the entrance ....

It is a little remote being 11 miles from the closest town Ullapool. Not an issue for us and a taxi is available. Staff provided a map of Ullapool and we had a good time eating in town.

Breakfast was great! And made to order.

Only drawback is that the internet did not work well. The WiFi network we were told to use did not exist but was able to access another ... very slow.

Not enough to take a star due to other qualities.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SDrown
Reviewed 5 May 2019

We stayed in the Stables for a week. Accommodation is excellent and includes everything you require of a self catering holiday. The quality of the furniture, fittings etc is superb. Lisa (owner) has beautiful taste and her touches are excellent. Amazing wallpaper choices.
We hope to return here at a different time of the year. We had excellent weather but maybe as photographers we would have preferred more stormy conditions. For normal holiday makers it was perfect.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol P
Reviewed 22 February 2019

Clean spacious rooms, comfortable bed and a delicious breakfast the next morning. I slept amazing with the comfortable beds. The bathroom and shower were clean and spacious to get ready in the morning. Everything was great. Great location, close to Corrieshalloch Gorge National Nature Reserve and a quick drive into the Ullapool for the night for dinner. Hosts were very friendly and even allowed me to walk around the working farm to see the coos. Only small complaint was a slow wifi connection(which they told me about at check in), but really not a huge issue for me as I'm not one to stay on my phone all night. Overall a great stay and I would highly recommend staying at this amazing facility.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kate B
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We spent five nights at Braemore, in the Coach House self-catering apartment. It was immaculate, beautifully decorated and extremely warm and comfortable. This apartment had everything we could have possibly needed and then some. The view was lovely on all sides, of the beautiful grounds and coos.

My husband is a fly fisherman and was thrilled to be able to arrange access to the river at the back of the property! Really nice salmon and trout water with pools and runs. Be sure to bring midge spray(s) if you go in the summer months (this was August and they were active.)

This is a perfect base to explore the west coast, from Applecross to Durness. We were only 10 miles from Ullapool where you can find gas, a grocery store (Tesco), art galleries, bookstore/cafe, shopping and several restaurants.

Lisa and Chester were so informative, welcoming and extremely friendly, it was an incredibly comfortable experience and we will definitely be back. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MyBackPages
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We were attracted by the Highland hairy coos. They were great and came to see us in the morning. The house is run by Lisa and Chester a young South African couple with two small girls.We were given the suite above the workshop and garage which looked out over the paddocks and adjoining hillside.
These two have put a great deal of thought and time, and I suspect money into renovating and equipping the rooms.Ours the Coach House had a fully equipped
kitchen with all new appliances. There is also a washing machine complete with drying rack and even pegs.
Chester puts on a generous breakfast before going to work on the property.
They were great hosts and responded to our every needs.
I would be pleased to stay there again.

Room tip: Try and get the Coach house
Date of stay: August 2018