Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2019

Clean spacious rooms, comfortable bed and a delicious breakfast the next morning. I slept amazing with the comfortable beds. The bathroom and shower were clean and spacious to get ready in the morning. Everything was great. Great location, close to Corrieshalloch Gorge National Nature Reserve and a quick drive into the Ullapool for the night for dinner. Hosts were very friendly and even allowed me to walk around the working farm to see the coos. Only small complaint was a slow wifi connection(which they told me about at check in), but really not a huge issue for me as I'm not one to stay on my phone all night. Overall a great stay and I would highly recommend staying at this amazing facility.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kate B
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We spent five nights at Braemore, in the Coach House self-catering apartment. It was immaculate, beautifully decorated and extremely warm and comfortable. This apartment had everything we could have possibly needed and then some. The view was lovely on all sides, of the beautiful grounds and coos.

My husband is a fly fisherman and was thrilled to be able to arrange access to the river at the back of the property! Really nice salmon and trout water with pools and runs. Be sure to bring midge spray(s) if you go in the summer months (this was August and they were active.)

This is a perfect base to explore the west coast, from Applecross to Durness. We were only 10 miles from Ullapool where you can find gas, a grocery store (Tesco), art galleries, bookstore/cafe, shopping and several restaurants.

Lisa and Chester were so informative, welcoming and extremely friendly, it was an incredibly comfortable experience and we will definitely be back. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MyBackPages
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We were attracted by the Highland hairy coos. They were great and came to see us in the morning. The house is run by Lisa and Chester a young South African couple with two small girls.We were given the suite above the workshop and garage which looked out over the paddocks and adjoining hillside.
These two have put a great deal of thought and time, and I suspect money into renovating and equipping the rooms.Ours the Coach House had a fully equipped
kitchen with all new appliances. There is also a washing machine complete with drying rack and even pegs.
Chester puts on a generous breakfast before going to work on the property.
They were great hosts and responded to our every needs.
I would be pleased to stay there again.

Room tip: Try and get the Coach house
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harrie H
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Lovely fresh, clean rooms and bathrooms, crisp bedding, luxurious duvets and a great breakfast to start the new day. Adam, Chester and Lisa could not have done more to make us feel welcome and looked after. We took Rooms 1 & 2 which worked well as a family "suite". Pre-visit communication with Lisa was excellent.

1  Thank Chr1sF0
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We only spent one night here but everything was exceptional.
The room was furnished to the highest standard.
The breakfast was one of the best, with a good choice, the fresh fruit were truly that.
The farm animals are an interesting aside.
Well done to you two.