Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
US$100
TripadvisorUS$100
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
Agoda.comUS$100
All reviews gift bag under construction on tap may god bless free beer great surprise beer and wine every morning great breakfast great stay scrambled eggs rooms are clean hot breakfast recommend this hotel checking in would stay again next morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

I stayed with this hotel last minute seeing the pictures online. The redone inside and new flooring sold me. The towels and bed were clean and comfy.

Alex stayed up for my late arrival and offered me a complementary beer after a long day of driving. He was extremely nice and helpful!

Complementary made to order breakfast in the morning was over the top!

I will definitely stay here again.

Thank you Alex!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestXperience Team, Guest Services / Front Office at LX Hotel, a Travelodge by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us:) It was a pleasure to host you. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed our made to order breakfast, and our hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you again time you are in the area.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 25 January 2021

This hotel is excellent. I love its very modern sleek feel. Its very homey but a good get away also.. Details such as barn sliding doors is the perfect touch. The man running the place is great. He is very hospitable and so helpful. He is taking precautions because of the Covid and goes out of his way to make everyone breakfast. Let me tell you, the food is delicious too btw. I was shocked how good it is. The waffles are to die for, my only issue was I could have ate a bunch more because it was so good. Thank you for making me feel at home, away from home if you're reading this. I will most definitely be recommending this place. The overall experience was exceptional. A+++++

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestXperience Team, Guest Services / Front Office at LX Hotel, a Travelodge by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Hi, Thank you for the positive rating. We really appreciate the time that you have taken to leave such a detailed review of your stay with us. It feels great to know that so many aspects of your visit pleased you so much, including the breakfast, amenities, and our hospitality. The information that you have provided will be beneficial for travelers who may be considering a stay with us. You had the experience that we strive to provide for each of our guests, and we hope to welcome you back many more times in the future. Thanks again:)

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

We made our reservation here based on the fabulous reviews. We were seriously blown away by the hospitality! Snacks and beer are complementary! The room is clean and comfortable. The property is under renovation, and we might have driven past had we not seen the reviews. That would have been a big mistake!! There is also a cooked to order breakfast!! We highly recommend LX Hotel!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Our goal is to make sure every guest that stays with us has a safe, convenient, and comfortable stay. Your comments made our day:) Thanks again for visiting us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

I found this hotel while passing through last minute. I was greeted outside and shown where I could park my truck and trailer. He then greeted me again at the door, and offered me a complementary. Then offered me the complementary breakfast made to order menu, gave me a gift bag with a lot of stuff in it. Chips waters et. The rooms were fresh remodelled, clean, lots of ch’s on the tv. I was very pleased if I pass through again I’ll stay there. The hotel was still under remodel when I stayed but don’t let appearance fool you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your lovely words, we really appreciate it! Our aim is always to provide our guests a perfect place home away from home- so we are delighted that we achieved our goal on your stay with us. We are pleased that you liked our amenities and small details:) Thanks again for your visit we look forward to hosting you next time you are one Manchester.

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

The moment you walk into the lobby you are greeted with a big hello, how may I help you and some huge smiles! Alex and his wife Bea are some of the kindest people I have ever met. The customer service is over the tops! They offered us free beverage’s and a snack. Moments in to our checking in we felt very welcome and right at home. As soon as we got to our room the phone rang and they wanted to make sure the room was to our liking and was there anything else’s we needed. We were to get up early to finish another long day driving. The bed was so comfortable we slept later:) I highly recommend a stay here:)!
Janet

Date of stay: January 2021
GuestXperience Team, Owner at LX Hotel, a Travelodge by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Hi Janet! Many thanks for the stellar review. We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are glad that you felt at home and it's nice to know that our hospitality left a positive impression on you. We also hope everything was in order, and you had easy access to your essentials. It was a pleasure to host you, and we look forward to having you back many more times in the future.