Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews langoustines tanja and sonia seafood platter stunning location local seafood loch view kedgeree owners and staff residents lounge fantastic food wine list first class warm welcome far north dining room evening meal slipway
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Another wonderful trip to Kylesku... first time for fuel in 1992 then six stays at the hotel in the last five years. Six nights booked this year because I really love the place... the hotel changed owners in April but nothing has changed... lovely staff and still the welcoming postcard on my bed as I arrived... and a gift when I left. I'm 65 and struggling with arthritis so I decided this trip may be my last... but I may be back next year because it's such a wonderful place. Top food and accommodation.

Date of stay: July 2021
Kylesku Hotel, General Manager at Kylesku Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Dear Theconstantwalker ,

What a wonderful review to read and to share with the rest of the Team!
Our aim is to build meaningful relationships and to create captivating moments and I am delighted to read that, year after year, we have been able to achieve this with you.
We genuinely hope to welcoming you back again next year with open arms and if there is anything that we can assist you with please let us know.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Stopped over for lunch, a lovely location, a nice menu but everything was incredibly average, it felt like minimum effort and basic ingredients were used. For a premium restuarant one of the waiters was smug and unkempt, just saying we felt very ripped off considering the almost Michelin prices. A very expensive stopover despite the beautiful view.

Date of stay: July 2021
Kylesku Hotel, Owner at Kylesku Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Dear 10ymg10 ,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

It is of course very disappointing to read that your experience with us didn't live up your expectations and our reputation for unparalleled food and genuine and intuitive service.

I would love to find out more about your experience and I will contact you via private message.

Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

Where to start.... staff lovely, very informative on the local walks, roads, things to do etc. All of those who met our Lab made a fuss of her, and dog treats, bags, & towel in room for our dog. Nice wee outside area for having a drink, amazing views over the water, seals live on island over the water and we were lucky enough to see one over by the jetty at hotel. Perfect area for dog walking also. Food was stunning, I can't find any fault here at all. We started our journey on Sunday , stayed here the Wed night and its the best night's sleep both us & the dog had our whole break!!

Room tip: Book dinner & breakfast time in advance, it's a busy wee place
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lynj2211,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us at Kylesku!
Having recently joined this wonderful Hotel in this stunning part of the world, it is refreshing and promising to read such positive comments about our Team , our delicious food, and the unbeatable location.
On behalf of my colleagues, thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future with open arms.

Reviewed 5 July 2021

Did a recent road trip with family and spent a night at the hotel; What a place. Right on the water where the seals were swimming and diving.

Rooms were lovely and well equipped, and look as if they have recently been renovated.

We had a few drinks in the bar where the staff were great.

We had dinner in the restaurant which was really good.

After a great nights sleep we had a lovely breakfast

would recommend this hotel as part of a road trip or a longer visit

Room tip: upstairs in Willies rooms are great

Dear DH20281 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us !

It is wonderful to read such positive notes and I can't wait to share it with the rest of the Team.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future and if there is anything that we can assist you with , please let us know!

Reviewed 1 July 2021

We had a fantastic time at the Kylesku Hotel. The customer service was exemplary, - the hotel arranged for my wife to use their own office accommodation and computer to conduct an important business call. We had a great room with a view over the loch. The restaurant food was to die for. Cant recommend the hotel highly enough!

Room tip: Ask for one of the annex rooms overlooking the loch
Date of stay: June 2021