• Free Internet
All reviewsalexandra and kennyporridgesmoked salmonfresh fruitplace to staysea viewcooked breakfasttheir beautiful homegorgeous viewsbreakfast was amazingset you up for the dayher husbandwarm welcomefabulous stayhuge choicethe perfect hosttop quality
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant stay amazing hosts. So friendly and couldn't do enough to make our stay the best. Will cater for any diet. Room amazing comfortable and brilliant view, the room is clean and the decor is the best. Highly recommend want to go back thank you guys .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angelone
midge5, Owner at Aiden House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay at Aiden House. Was a pleasure too meet you & have you stay. Yes will cater for any diet but try and remember too tell me on booking but if not your won’t leave hungry. Your more than welcome too come back anytime, just remember too book ahead.

Alexandra & Kenny

PS- not sure if I mentioned we had planning in for self catering Shepherd huts/pots. Well we have been given planning , so more exciting times ahead at Aiden House :-)

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night as part of our NC500 road trip... Wish it could of been longer. Absolutely perfect, views to die for, incredible breakfast and the host was simply amazing... will def be returning

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
midge5, Owner at Aiden House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you so much for a beautiful review. Glad you enjoyed your stay, I enjoyed meeting you both. Thank you again for recommending me & I hope we see you both again. Carry on enjoying life Laura.

Alexandra

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Excellent facilities and breakfast. Alexandra and Kenny are delightful hosts and couldn't have been kinder during our visit. The views from the property are magnificent. It also lies in a very convenient .location just a few minutes walk from the centre of the town and the Balnakeil folk village. The Whale Tail at Balnakeil is an excellent restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
midge5, Owner at Aiden House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Well my 360th review could not off came from such lovely gentlemen, what a pleasure too you have you both stay in our family home. Yes the Whales Tale is beautiful & as you said walking distance from Aiden House.

Thank you so much for taking the time too write such a lovely review & glad you made it too Lands End.

Alexandra & Kenny.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

A great selection of fresh cut fruit and yoghurt, breakfast cereals supplemented with an incredible cooked breakfast made with top quality ingredients.
The en-suite double room was of a good size with a large shower and toilet. The bedroom was clean and comfortable and the hospitality very friendly.
Pretty perfect.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ScullerDude
midge5, Owner at Aiden House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you so much for a fantastic review. Glad you enjoyed your stay, hopefully see you back again. Pleasure having you stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

While sat on my bed in a B&B in Wick, I'm reading with trepidation the Reviews for Aiden House ( and trying not to fall of the bed laughing).
All I can say is as I did in my 1st review back in 1.Oct 2015 Alexandra would be the first b&b we would contact for another stay and in January 2018 that's what we did, book a 2 night stay in May 2018.
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS view's from our room and the breakfast will set you up for the week. Lol.
We have now booked up for 4 nights next May already in Aiden House.
We really don't know Alexandra that well but feel like we've known each other for year's and can exchange a bit of "Banter", nice to meet Kenny this morning upon checking out.

PS, I'm not being paid for this review or getting a big discount on my next stay.
"One Life, Live it", and stop fussing, bye now.......

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
midge5, Owner at Aiden House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you so much for the fantastic, funny review :-))

Now this is why I work every hours & feel like I’m a walking zombie is because off people like you. Lovely, homely guests that are such a pleasure too have in my home and as you said I can have a bit off banter with :-)

Was fantastic too have you back stay again & even more delighted that you’ve booked for next year. Nope no discount but i’ll throw in a extra kipper for you next year :-)

Enjoy the rest off your holiday & it honestly was a pleasure having you both stay. Behave & take care both off you.