“Very tasty”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a take away whilst staying near by at Embo. Great menu choice and very tasty food. Will return next time in the area

Reviewed 13 January 2018

For an authentic Chinese meal that’s good value you have to try Alex’s. The staff are always friendly and the waiting time is reasonable. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Terrible! Probably the worst Chinese food I’ve ever had. I had a chicken dish with no chicken, amazing!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I can’t praise Alex’s Chinese takeaway enough. The menu is extensive and all of it full of flavour. I was served by Andrew a friendly and knowledgeable boy, he helped me with some recommendations and made sure my meals were ready quickly. Next time I visit Scotland I’m stopping by here again. Shame it’s not my local Chinese!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The food was nice me and my wife came in on a saturday night and was served by a smiling boy who took our orders well, and even managed to helped us decide what to eat. ending up getting our meals in good time even though it was busy, the meals where nice with good amounts of meat, and a decent size fried rice included.

Would of been 5 star if the chinese woman (presumably the owner) came out and told the boy off for making a mistake in front of the customer making him go red. and was then noisily arguing in the kitchen in what we presume is chinese. the price was a bit high for what we got though especially for prawn crackers.

2  Thank Gboth1989