“Fabulous !”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Croftness Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Karen M
“Fabulous !”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Stunning cottage, scenery and perfect for relaxing. Cottage has everything you need for your stay and the standard is first class. We based ourself in Aberfeldy and visited many places which were all less than an hours drive away. It was great after busy days to come back to this cottage and relax in the homely feel. I would thoroughly recommend this cottage to anyone and also the hidden eatery delights in Aberfeldy. Great holiday!!!

Management Response
12 Nov 2017
Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay Karen! We’ve worked very hard to make the Cottage an ideal holiday getaway so it’s always great to get feedback like this. Many thanks, Laura
Dory1990
“Wonderful time in a beautiful cottage”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My partner and I have just arrived home after a week away at this beautiful cottage. From the visitor book we appear to be the second people to visit since it's renovation and I have to say I can't fault the standard of the workmanship and finish.

The cottage has everything you could want and is within walking distance of Aberfeldy yet far enough out that you feel in your own little corner of the world. One of my favourite features is the ability to lie there at night and listen to the waterfalls at the Birk's O' Aberfeldy traveling across the tranquil countryside.

The cottage is pet friendly and a great base for exploring the local area, I am sure we will be returning again in the not too distant future.

Management Response
20 Jun 2017
I'm so glad you had a good stay! Thank you for your lovely review (our first one too!) and we would love to see you again in the future! Kind regards, Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing