“So nice we visited it twice in one week”
Review of Scotts at Largs

Scotts at Largs
Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Largs
Price range: US$16 - US$40
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located at Largs Yacht Haven, Scotts is a stylish new Bar & Restaurant.Open from 9am, Scotts serves food all day, as well as a selection of coffee, juices and snacks for sailors and landlubbers alike!Stylish, informal surroundings, friendly service and, above all, a sumptuous selection of freshly prepared dishes. Scotts restaurant is the ideal setting for light lunches, special occasion dining, and everything in between.Our heated outdoor terrace is open all year round, and with 15 Champagnes & Wines available by the glass and a tempting cocktail list, there could be no finer place to enjoy the evening sunset over the Firth of Clyde and Cumbrae.
Reviewed 4 November 2018

A lovely place to meet with friends. The scallops with black puddding were exceptional but all the food our group had was excellent to be honest. The staff were efficient, welcoming and friendly. Definitely a place I'd return to.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

I booked a table at Scott’s for nine people . After reading some of the reviews l was kind of regretting it. On arrival the staff were extremely pleasant and showed us our seats. We were immediately handed the menu and we advised on the chefs speacils. Our drinks arrived and the the table water too. My daughter was not feeling to good so the waiter kindly brought some soft bread for her. The choice on the menu was fine and the prices on the menu reflected the ambiance of the restaurant. The waiting time was fine considering the restaurant was reasonably busy. It was my wife’s 60th birthday and we asked the staff if they would deliver a wee cake to the table. They put a sparkler in the cake and sung happy birthday to my wife ( many many thanks guys) I will definitely be back at Scott’s , it was well worth the journey down from Glasgow.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

been a while since been here but the food is still very good and good selection .. wine list is average.
service was very attentive and one dishbserved wrongly and was quickly sorted
no complaints

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Mixed review, Scott’s is lovely at the Marina, restaurant looks good, staff are very friendly and service was excellent. They do a special offer of 12 for 2 courses, quite a limited menu and portion size was small and seemed about half what a normal meal would be like. Was disappointed with the quality and quantity of food, calamari was all batter and same again with the fish, almost seemed like fish fingers

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had lunch at Scott’s today as we have often done in the past but what a change since we were last there a few years ago. We orderded braised liver which was tough on one side but red raw on the other. We returned this and asked for Ayrshire gammon instead. Another let down. This was grey in places and red and undercooked in others. We complained about the quality of the cooking and meat and were given our meal such as it was for free. But I’m afraid we won’t be returning to Scott’s in future as we have heard of other people having similar bad experiences with the food. Such a pity as the restaurant itself is lovely and staff very nice but that goes for nothing if the actual food is not cooked right through. It was a special day for my friend and I, a birthday meal, and this experience rather spoiled the whole thing.