Reviews (3 954)
3 954 results
3 048
3 048
All reviews brambles restaurant play barn scottish tapas cruize bar leisure facilities spa treatments steam room soft play the main hotel cruise restaurant country house hotel choice of restaurants first class arran aromatics short break bunk room excellent facilities
81 - 86 of 3 954 reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Had a very relaxing overnight stay in one of the brand new Couples Retreats in the grounds of the Auchrannie Resort. They say that the Auchrannie is addictive, well I think these new retreats are just that, already looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time at the Auchrannie. The hotel was fantastic, very clean with spacious rooms. Huge range of choice at breakfast, food and service in the restaurants was lovely. Can’t fault it and would defiantly stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Booked a spa break for my friend and I to celebrate our 60th Birthdays. Room lovely with a small terrace, but, spoiled by the fact that we had a view of the car park and children and dogs running around the space at the back. At one point one of the dogs ran into our room! Expected a nice quiet exclusive break, but, disappointing to say the least.
I did raise this point to Reception on check out and explained that it was my first visit to Auchrannie and that I did not know there was a "quieter" part to the resort.
Walked over to the more traditional part of the hotel and it was what we had been expecting. Spoke with a lady at reception here and also had the same conversation. She advised me to book direct with Auchrannie next time.
I did book direct and was not given the option.
Sorry Auchrannie but you did not, on this occassion, meet our expectations and we have both been put off by our experience.

Room Tip: if you are looking for peace and quiet book the traditional building
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank eleanora473
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Overnight stay in the new Couples retreat lodges and had dinner at Cruize for my partner's birthday. The front desk staff, waiters, drivers and all staff we came into contact were fabulous. First class service and genuine people. No pretence and couldn't be more helpful. The retreats themselves were incredible, fire wood hot tubs and decor inside set the luxury feel. Highly recommend. Romantic and peaceful. One night wasn't enough for us, the break was wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the house hotel within Auchrannie. The rooms were a generous size and the decor very fresh, clean and tasteful. The room was one the first floor with a lovely view of the fountain and front gardens. The bathroom had a bath with led lighting and a large overhead power shower. All of the complimentary toiletries are provided by the locally made Arran Aromatics company. Breakfast was served in the Brambles restaurant which is also situated with the House Hotel area. It was faultless. The choice of fresh food, the selection of freshly prepared cooked food and the array of continental meats, pastries and fruit was incredible.. Exceptional value for money. All the staff were very pleasant, well mannered and exceptionally helpful. The leisure facilities were clean and well attended. The swimming pool and steam room were of good size and the changing rooms spotless. I will certainly recommend the Auchrannie resort and is exceptional in terms of facilities and value.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends