“The most romantic proposal”
other travellers have booked this property
Uniquely hand crafted cedar cabin with concrete driveway for cars and motorcycles.
Cozy and plush king size bed Romantic and comfortable king size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cozy and plush king size bed
Romantic and comfortable king size bed
Full kitchen
Kitchen and eat in bar
Cozy and comfortable living room
Living room with 46' flat screen TV/DVR
Lynchburg game room
Lynchburg game room for watching TV
Things to do!
Fireplace
Outside Fireplace with a beautiful view
The noisy neighbors across the road
Sunset from the front deck
Friends at Jack Daniels Distillery
Moore County Courthouse on a snowy January Day
Jack Daniel Barrel Tree lighting-Dec. 2013
Jack Daniel Barrel Tree
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 47 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Holly F
“The most romantic proposal ”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

| The cabin was absolutley beautiful. It made us feel at home the second we walked through the door. The details were intricate and the decor was amazing! The personalized touches were perfect. The exquisite outdoor fireplace and wrap around porch made for the perfect setting of the most perfect proposal!! I would recommend the Cedar Cabin to all of my friends, family and to people I don't even know. We will visit again !!!!! If in the area stop and stay here, it truly was a relaxing wonderful experience.

31 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for your great review. I am excited for your engagement and the fact that he chose the Cedar Cabin to pop the question! I look forward to your return visit and thank you for sharing your special time with all of us.
kmcmahan1...
“Wonderful, relaxing country getaway.”
Reviewed 24 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I absolutely loved our long weekend at the Cedar Cabin in Lynchburg, Tennessee! The cabin was beautiful, and Fran had thought of lots of little details to make our trip a little more special. We especially enjoyed bundling up in front of the outdoor fireplace and cooking meals together in the full kitchen. The location is great for distillery tours and great hikes. We can't wait to go again with friends!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
25 Jan 2015
I am so happy that you enjoyed the cabin and glad to know the kitchen is well equipped for meals. Thanks for the great review and I will look forward to your return visit.
becky2000
Delaware, Ohio
“Beautiful Place !”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights but wish that we could just move in! This cabin is absolutely beautiful. The location is on a quiet little road and is so peaceful. The inside of the cabin is gorgeous almost everything made of Cedar and it smells so good! We hated to leave!!! My husband and I will definitely be staying here again. I highly recommend staying here! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Fran for making a memorable stay!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
7 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for the great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed the cabin and your visit to Lynchburg and we look forward to your return visit.
Audra S
Clayton, North Carolina
“Perfect for couples”
Reviewed 26 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

We had a great time. Cabin had all that we needed to prepare meals. The beds were comfortable and everything was kept clean and decorated so nicely. It was the perfect spot to visit Lynchburg and visit Jack Daniels. The owners/managers were so nice too. They even provided everything we needed for s'mores in the firepit outside.

Travelling group: Friends
28 Dec 2014
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at the Cedar Cabin and I hope you will be able to come again. Thank you so much for the great review!
bam0003
Huntsville, Alabama
“Wonderful stay at the Cedar Cabin!”
Reviewed 19 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The cabin was very clean and cozy! We had everything provided to make s'mores! Loved playing games downstairs in the game room! The view was lovely and the wrap around porch is great! We are definitely going to stay there again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The game room, down stairs bedroom, and the security system feature
Liked least: loved everything!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
28 Dec 2014
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time at the Cedar Cabin. I want our guest to feel cozy and at home during their stay. Thank you for the great review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing