“Beautiful pottery everyone must have”
Review of Crail Pottery

Crail Pottery
Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Crail
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I will never be buying pottery from main stream shops again, who wants matching boring crocs when you can have every item lovingly make and individual. Thank you.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"glazes"
"scotland"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We loved all the color and variety, but the winner was the cat who they say showed up one day to take up residence in his favorite bowl.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a planned trip to buy something for a special birthday for myself! It is one of the most unique and exciting pottery outlets I know of and I wasn't disappointed. No problem in finding a couple of really attractive and special items and could have indulged in many more so will certainly be making a return visit. The gentleman who served me even gave a discount, which was totally unexpected. I am thrilled with my purchases and have had many compliments on them.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The pottery is well worth a visit. The sales room upstairs is a must. There is a lovely range of bowls, plates, cups and mugs called 'Hebridean' that is gorgeous. I could have happily spent a small fortune on gifts.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2017

While visiting friends in St. Andrews, we took a bus to Crail to see the harbor and visit the area. We happened upon this LOVELY pottery house. It's been in business a very long time because it is a family run place. It was fun watching through the window downstairs as they worked their magic on the pottery wheel, then we went upstairs to see the results of their efforts. Such beautiful pieces! I bought a couple little items (that would fit safely in my luggage) to bring back to the U.S. If you're in Crail, please stop here. Really charming, wonderful place and the family is very nice. OH ... if you're lucky, you'll spot a daily visitor who has made his sleeping place a large, round bowl upstairs. CHARMING!