“Lovely tasty food ”

Rimjhim
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Wimborne
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Discover the ultimate experience in Indian and Nepalese dining.Rimjhim offers a new and innovative way of sampling the finest in world class contemporary cuisine. If you enjoy authentic food made with fresh ingredients and spices then treat your taste buds to new delights. Our team of chefs could be described as food artists. They choose only the finest natural ingredients and use traditional cooking techniques to bring out the unique, dazzling flavors of the wonderful dishes served. Rimjhim offers stunning, modern settings perfect for a quiet night’s dining or special family/social group occasions.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Picked up a takeaway here, we have had their food many times before and we haven’t had a bad meal. Full of authentic flavour, happy staff. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The food here is excellent. Great menu choices, lots of variants from the usual and flavours to send your taste buds into overdrive.

So, why not a 5 star review? Sadly one of the waiting staff let's the side down. I am sure he thinks he is being efficient than but comes across as being quite pushy and a little too eager to clear the table! It's the same every time we go....but the food makes the less than affable table service tolerable.

We always go back ....knowing the food is excellent (although slightly expensive) and ever hopeful the table service will be up to par...!

2  Thank Tony O
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went to this restaurant for the first time to celebrate our golden wedding. The staff made a great fuss of us , complete with an anniversary ice cream gateau.
There was a wide selection of menu choices , with items, such as curried squid, not normally associated with Indian menus. All the dishes we chose were delicious and the service maintained its high standard throughout, despite the restaurant being full.
We were so pleased we made this choice.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Unhappy won't be returning to the worst Indian food we have ever tried the chilli and cheese naan tasted bitter while the Dansak was very hot and sweet, and had no flavour. The lemon rice was yellow but flavourless the portion sizes appear to have got smaller. I suspect that Rimjhims are economising and it isn't paying off. I have made better Indian food at home and at the time I wished I had. We used to come here regularly and I liked the garlic spiced spinach and In the past I had given a four rating.

3  Thank Chelsey H
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Unbelievably, my wife decided to go out for the evening without preparing a meal for me! As I find it difficult to make toast myself, I decided to try this restaurant for a take-away and I must say I wasn't disappointed. The flavours were delicious, the food was in very good size portions and certainly reasonably priced. I will definitely return, whether my wife goes out or not.