“A definite must for pizza lovers”
Review of Piccolo Mondo

Piccolo Mondo
Ranked #26 of 110 Restaurants in Wimborne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My cousin recommended this quaint little pizzeria in the heart of airborne, and we weren't disappointed. We loved the old style of the building, with the stone alcoves and wooden beams. The staff were so lovely and friendly from the moment we walked in until the moment we left. The pizzas are amazing and very filling and we will definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited for the 1st time Monday 18 June with my daughter. We both had the daily special an amazing fish lasagne with bechamel sauce, cheesy garlic bread & 1/2 carafe house red. It was delicious & very filling. A family friendly atmosphere, great host & very quaint. I actually felt I'd returned to Italy! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Very friendly staff, efficient service , delicious pizzas in my opinion the best in town and the Sicilian lemon torte is recommended. Lovely atmosphere clearly have their regulars.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Our first time at piccolo mondo last night & we will definitely be back
We had a lovely meal. Food was delicious- only small complaint was it was a bit too quick to come out!!
Excellent service.
Woild recommend

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times now. And can recommend it.
The service is friendly and prompt.
The range of food is pretty good.
I've had pizza every time and it's really tastes. Can't fault the food at all.

The service is timed well and you can tell the food is fresh.

Also the owner /manager comes out and the interaction with the clients is very good /funny and is good entertainment.
Value for money definitely.
Don't go to Prezzo come here!