“So much fun”

The Tunnel Target Sports Centre
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Charmouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Target Sports Centre LTD, opened July 2010, the facility enjoys the benefit of both a home office approved club "The Tunnel Target Sports Club" and a commercial entity. We are proud to be affiliated to the National Rifle Association at Bisley and aim to provide an all-round outstanding service and range facilities for air-gun, Small bore and Full bore shooting. We are delighted that all our staff are qualified NSRA and NRA range officers, this means that you can be sure that a consistent standard of excellence is maintained throughout the centre. The Target Sports Centre offers training facilities at all levels from the novice, the elite including Team GB and Quality Assured Maritime Firearms Competency assessments. Our dedicated team of instructors and range officers enable us to maintain our centre of excellence.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say the 185mile trip to the tunnel is worth every mile taken. We love this place. Been twice and felt welcome on both occasions. Super cool family fun

All reviews
"automatic rifles"
"semi auto"
"safe environment"
in 2 reviews
"thoroughly enjoyed the experience"
"call of duty"
"family trip"
"purpose built"
"brilliant experience"
"every week"
"great facility"
"lyme regis"

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Never shot at a range of this type before as am ex-military, however it's great fun and is indoors! There's a good selection of options and club guns to use if you become a member and good place to start shooting if your a novice. The staff are friendly and have a wealth of shooting related knowledge so go and Try it for yourselves. Great place!

1  Thank Toby9r
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Booked this for my boyfriend as a Xmas present!
Came down from Cardiff.
He had a brilliant time and i was able to be there aswell on camera dutie. Very informative and a great experience. Will defo be back!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My son wanted to go to a shooting range for his 18th birthday and when he found out that The Tunnel offered the opportunity to shoot with WWII rifles, we had to give them a try. So glad we did! The four of us all did the basic rifle shooting experience and had the range to ourselves which was nice. I’m sorry that I can’t remember the name of the member of staff who was with us but he was great. My son then did the WWII package straight after (we only booked the week before, unfortunately no space for poor husband so he was on camera duty!), he really enjoyed it, more powerful rifles, quite a lot of recoil! We can see how target shooting could become addictive, shame it’s not closer to where we live!