Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Twice in one month- fantastic

Been twice in one month!! So much fun and such professional place. I am already planning my next... read more

Reviewed today
bellecar
Colyton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fun, Educational Addictive Experience

Spent morning doing a WW2 rifle package, the instructor was great and weapons and facilities are... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
danwG8918EH
Swindon, United Kingdom

All reviews range officer great fun shooting range sniper rifle birthday treat safety brief automatic rifles safe environment thoroughly enjoyed the experience call of duty indoor range purpose built brilliant experience staff were really friendly great facility car parking lyme regis
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Never shot at a range of this type before as am ex-military, however it's great fun and is indoors! There's a good selection of options and club guns to use if you become a member and good place to start shooting if your a novice. The staff are friendly and have a wealth of shooting related knowledge so go and Try it for yourselves. Great place!

1  Thank Toby9r
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Booked this for my boyfriend as a Xmas present!
Came down from Cardiff.
He had a brilliant time and i was able to be there aswell on camera dutie. Very informative and a great experience. Will defo be back!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My son wanted to go to a shooting range for his 18th birthday and when he found out that The Tunnel offered the opportunity to shoot with WWII rifles, we had to give them a try. So glad we did! The four of us all did the basic rifle shooting experience and had the range to ourselves which was nice. I’m sorry that I can’t remember the name of the member of staff who was with us but he was great. My son then did the WWII package straight after (we only booked the week before, unfortunately no space for poor husband so he was on camera duty!), he really enjoyed it, more powerful rifles, quite a lot of recoil! We can see how target shooting could become addictive, shame it’s not closer to where we live!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I went on Sunday with a group of friends.

I have not been to a rifle range before so I have nothing to judge the Tunnel against.

But the shooting was excellent, the staff most helpful and I would recommend them.

We talked to a few other serious shots and they were complimentary about the range.

Go on give a go you may get hooked I think I am.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Took a family member who is a dedicated shooter. He had a go on the 50 calibre range and the smile on his face was worth every penny. He will definitely be back and bringing friends. Even for those of us who don't have much of an interest we had a great time. The staff were all lovely, cafe was good, toilets were clean. Well done guys.