Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Woolacombe
See available hotels
    Excellent 5/5
    • Bar/Lounge
    Reviews (1 947)
    1 947 results
    All reviewswoolacombe bayon sitepirate shipgold caravangolden coastsurf lodgeindoor poolnext yearcrazy golffree hourbeach retreatevening entertainmentexclusive caravancaravan parksoft playbudget caravandecking area
    FilterAll languages
    18 - 23 of 1 947 reviews
    Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent park, service and friendly staff. Food excellent and value for money and shop prices reasonable. Swimming pool clean and entertainment venue clean and spacious. Perfect for children of all ages.
    Plenty to do!
    Will be returning. Thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    Woolacombe_Bay, Director of Sales at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

It is very rewarding to read you had an excellent break with us and found us to be the perfect choice for you and your family.

Our team work tirelessly to provide the outstanding service and facilities our guests have come to know and love and your kind words are much appreciated.

We very much hope to welcome you back to our Park in the near future; see you soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just arrived home from an excellant Mon-Fri family break at Woolacombe Bay holiday park. Booked through the Sun Newspaper. We arrived early and our caravan was already ready, we had only paid for standard but was lucky to find we had been allocated a Gold one! Caravan was large and spotlessly clean! Beds made up on arrival - I'd only booked sheets the nignt before we arrived. Caravan site kept nice and clean. Clubhouse clean. All staff extremely friendly and our only problem was sorted out super quick! (Somehow we managed to trip the electric) Kids club was great, great entertainment in the evening with kids starting at 6.30pm - perfect time!! Swimming pool lovely and warm, has both a kids splash pool with pirate ship and 2 slides and a general pool. Launderette and shop on site, short drive to the beach. Amusements arcade, restaurant and a small soft play on site. Would definitely reccommend and would visit again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

How fabulous it is to read that you had a thoroughly enjoyable break with us and found our Park a great place for you and your family to holiday; our team work exceptionally hard to ensure your break is perfect from beginning to end and your kind words are much appreciated.

Do come back and visit us again soon; a warm welcome will be waiting upon your return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a lovely park. It’s one of a group of 4 all located near one another which is really good as you get to use the facilities from them all. My kids loved it ages 6 and 8 which was my main goal from this trip. Swimming every morning and kids disco most nights :-) this is the first time I visited this area and I will be hoping to return. The staff and accommodation here were really good. Thanks for helping us enjoy this break.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am pleased to learn you had a lovely holiday with us and were particularly impressed with the stunning location of our Park.

We very much hope to welcome you back to Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village in the near future and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first trip here as a little staycation for my 3 yr old really.
    The resort looks very modern and new. Smaller than many resorts I have stayed at but I do not mind that at all.
    Great team member on guests services called Lynne. Friendly and helpful.
    Swimming pool was great for my girl. However getting coins for the turn style bar gate was daunting and a little busy at times. Not the best when you have kids and bags off swimming hear to lug through and a baby in the car seat got squeezed through. However I understand why they have it.
    The kids pool can get jam packed as all four parks can use it. Not enough changing rooms or lockers really but i just took my stuff to the side of the pool where the chairs are. No big deal. The walkway around the pool area is quite slippy so be careful.
    Gym and big pool with enclosed spectator seating aswell.
    Arcades, cinema, cafe bar. Large decking seating with trampoline and zorb balls. Extra cost.
    Very small soft play area but suitable enough to pass ten minutes while you have a coffee and peace.
    On site shop is large and offers a wide range of products. I didn't need to leave the resort at all.
    There is a resort bus that takes you to all sister resorts and the beach. The times are on the app. 5 pounds a week for an adult. Fab
    Entertainment for kids was decent really. Lewis and team were very interactive apart from one guy short dark hair who did five mins dancing with the kids then pulled up a chair and sat down?? He needs to get some pointers from Lewis I feel.
    I brought my own linen as i prefer too really. I did forget my iron but I have family close by so they brought one upon their visit.
    The welcome pack could do with having a tea towel in. Matches not needed.
    The arcade area needs kid steps so they can reach the two p machines.
    Outdoor poor closed as out of season which I knew and understand that fully.
    Cinema book in advance as gets sold out quickly.
    So I'm a haven, parkdean butlins UK holiday person and a Florida abroad person.
    This resort has made my girl just as happy as all the other brands. We will definitely visit again. It is a.clean resort and seems quite safe.
    Park lovely. Activities in the day aswell.
    And hopefully we can find time to visit other parks

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am pleased to learn you had an enjoyable family break with us; your feedback is thoroughly appreciated and will be reviewed and discussed accordingly to ensure we keep our Park, its team and the facilities at its best.

We very much hope to welcome you and your family back to our Park again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The holiday village is a very modern caravan park - I want expecting to go to an on-site cinema on a rainy day!

We arrived on the first day of the season so could understand the lack of knowledge of some staff but they couldn't do enough for you.

The swimming pool is great for kids and the adjoining adult pool looked more luxurious that caravan park.

Stayed in a silver caravan and my only niggles would be that it rocked more than any caravan I've ever stayed in. My 5 year old's trip to the toilet would shake the place, let alone my husband! Also, the seating area didn't have any cushion making it really uncomfortable to sit on. Plus, some of the pillows were more like air cushions, making for a very uncomfortable sleep - until you find the others!

Other than that, it was great (loved the little touch of the washing up bottle and clothes) - first time I've had that from a holiday park. Will be back

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    Woolacombe_Bay, Director of Sales at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am delighted to learn you had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend stay with us.

Your feedback is much appreciated and will be reviewed accordingly.

We do hope you will return to us again soon,