Sunnymeade Country House(Woolacombe)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
Hotels.com
Marine House(Woolacombe)(Great Value!)
US$96
The Fortescue Arms(Woolacombe)
US$99
  • Restaurant
Little Roadway Farm Campsite(Woolacombe)(Great Value!)
US$19
Pitchup.com
Bay View Farmers(Mortehoe)(Great Value!)
US$33
Watersmeet Hotel(Woolacombe)
US$258
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$376/night.

Europa Park(Woolacombe)(Great Value!)
US$218
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (2 114)
2 114 results
All reviewson sitetwitchen parkindoor poolnext yearbeach retreatwoolacombe baygold caravanvisited twitchenlovely walkevening entertainmentlovely parksoft playgreat facilitiestouring caravanhalf termtoilet blockpottery painting
138 - 143 of 2 114 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This site is ideal for kids with the ranger walks and kids clubs. But leave your prized caravan at home..the pitches in certain areas are build for 12 footers not 26 footers as the access roads barely give you room to push back onto the pitch and up hill at that. Why don't the site owners ask what size your bringing and allocate one of the larger newly laid out accordingly would save a lot of upset.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Woolacombe_Bay, Director of Sales at Twitchen House Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your recent review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our EXplorers activities here with us although I am sorry that you didn’t find the pitch to be suitable for your tourer. We do have different pitches available and for guests with large tourers and motor homes there is the option of an All-Weather Super Pitch.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

So we have just returned from another visit to Woolacombe Bay holiday parks this time again at Twitchen in an Exclusive caravan dog friendly. Central heating boiler not on and all instructions given in manual didn’t go with our boiler only 2 radiator working throughout whole stay and reported to assistant manger.(no repair done) no kettle took 5 hours for one to arrive! Then 3 more followed no welcome food pack or doggie pack on arrival had to chase both up back at reception. The standard of cleanliness of the caravan was awful (pictured below) if this is exclusive, god help bronze standards overall very disappointed changes need to be made. Not sure we will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mongoEngland

Thank you for take the time to post your recent review. I am extremely sorry to read your comments and I will pass your comments as we have a number of checks in place prior to our guests arrival to ensure that our accommodation is prepared to a high standard. I am sorry to read that this doesn’t seem to have been the case on this occasion.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Overall the little camp site had lots of character and I'm sure in the height of summer it is a lovely resort to stay. However it's march so was a little gloomy out doors with the unsecured outdoor pool covered up and the tiny splash pad needed a sweep but again it's march. Shame the splash pad isn't bigger though.
The indoor pool toddler pool had a umbrella fountain in that didn't work and looked old. The new animal fountains were hard to work for the kids. The heaters were blowing out cold air and it was truly cold. The kids were shivering. The big pool had no slide. The building was old and just needs a little more thought. No wonder everyone goes to woolacombe bag kids pool.
But the resort looks nice. Modern eating area. Little soft play near the arcades. Shop, paint a pottery... I don't think I would return just because the indoor pool is too cold. Kids love a good pool.
The woolacombe bus takes you to all their sister resorts for a small fee. Totally worth it.
The lady on reception was nice. RESORT looked clean. Seen alot worse. Sort the pool out though please

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for your recent review. I am sorry to read your comments regarding the pool temperature we run our pool at 30 degrees centigrade, I am sorry if you found this to feel cold during your times here, I have looked back through our records and there has been no point where it has been any lower than this over the last few weeks.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the pool at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village during your stay with us.

Again thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 27 February 2018

superb forest school, did four activities and the two guys running it in 2017 were super. Even made a real bird box to take home. Mortehoe point is stunning. Caravans good. Pool at one of the other parks has too much chlorine, needs an ozone or uv system!!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank A D
Woolacombe_Bay, Director of Sales at Twitchen House Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your recent I delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and the EXplorer activities that we offer and we are pleased to have introduced some new activities to the programme this year.

Again thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Twitchen House.

I appreciate its busy times for you and your admin staff , and talking to other guests you may be little busy replying to other guests negative feedback.

So where do I start , on arrival there's no system what so ever regarding checking in with a caravan. We didn't know where to pull over or where to park. The parking is manic with people parking all over the place. We were given very little information to what field we was on or where the facilitates were.

Toilet and shower facilities were shocking. Floor was dirty and toilets were not clean at all. People are washing there wet suits in shower with sand all on the floor. On the Monday there was broken bottle on the floor, still there on the Friday, also no where did it state when booking that the sauna and steam room were limited to 2 hours another example of happy to take our money and not put it back into the facilities for us to use , I also think it's disgusting that you charge people to use the bus between parks not only are the roads around not built to cope with a double decker bus but your advert states leave the car and take the bus why the hell would we do that for £5 each it's cheaper to drive !!! If you want us to use this facility make it free after all we paid nearly £500 for this holiday all that we're getting for free is the tiny pool and the smelly shower block

Pool area again un clean and Rubbish bins and tables over flowing with cups bottles and plates, the pool both indoors and outdoors aren't big enough to cope with the amount of people the site holds , Bar / cafe 51 was the same 1 person serving on the bar and queues out the door for drink or food. There must be over 2000 people on this site ( also open to other sites) with only 20 poolside beds. I've never queued so much in all my life.

Everything keeps braking and is out of order, arcade ticket machine. We had saved all our tickets up for a prize and on the last day the machine that counts them was broke. Asked the girl behind counter she said sorry I can't help until machine is fixed. GREAT I now have 500 tickets for woolcomb bay arcade with no plan on returning.

The walk to the beach was not clear that it's not suitable for young children or pushchairs. The hills are just to steep and not suitable for my disabled young son which was upsetting for him as he looked forward to a quick trip to the beach.

It's so clear that you are just massively under staffed and you have packed the parks wanting massive revenue when you clearly can not cope. While you keep taking the bookings and putting massive pressure on your staff , you are ruining people's holidays. Your staff are rude and over worked and chatting to some of bar staff , under paid. You charge £4.85 for a pint of beer and £4.10 for a bottle of WKD SHOCKING !!! Maybe putting some of this money back into the staff would make it a better place to holiday So disappointed in woolcomb bay holidays and I'm really looking forward to your response and hopefully it's one I'm happy with.

Regards.

Luke Billingsley

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
20  Thank GENERAL MANAGER A
Woolacombe_Bay, Director of Sales at Twitchen House Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review regarding your stay with us in August 2106. I am again very sorry to read these comments however I believe that I covered all the points raised in my response dated 28th August 2016 when I initially replied to your complaint letter as above.