“Ok”

Woody's Transport Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Sourton
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Food is good although a little expensive l thought. Majority of the staff are fine, but two of them are rude. Just because I disagreed with his opinion about a subject we were talking about he became quite aggressive.

2  Thank Nick U

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

A proper Cafe! Cooked fresh to order. Very friendly team. Great tasting and hot breakfast. Great choice, pound for a cuppa. No more I can say. Cash only so have this to hand, worse case there's an ATM at the petrol station.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Staying over the road, we decided on breakfast at Woody's Transport Café - it was open at 7am and looked good.
Its more of a truckstop, but my son & I felt welcomed when we stopped for breakfast.
Good old fashioned greasy spoon roadside café.
2 Breakfasts, coffee (instant) and a kids drink for £8 - can't say fairer than that.
I would have preferred filter coffee to instant, but all good apart from that.
Old fashioned service, with the food arriving in good time.
Toilets in the block outside.
One to remember for next time we're passing through Devon on the A30.

1  Thank 923Dan
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Travelling from Cornwall on an early start? Stop here for breakfast and you’ll not be disappointed. Great food, served quickly by good humoured staff.
There’s a Little Chef up the road. I’ve no idea why, though.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

If you are traveling the A30 from Cornwall in the morning, this is a most useful place to stop for breakfast of just a cup of tea. A little over one hour east of Newquay by the first Okehampton turn, Woody's is in a good car park with reasonable loos and especially for the eastbound traveler although it is easy to access if going west too. I've stopped here often for a bacon and egg sandwich with a mug of tea. Good value and not too expensive.