“Shaldon treat”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent warm coastal pub spent nearly every day in there food super lovely interior decor and superior gin list give it a go you wont be disappointed

1  Thank Dean W

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have eaten breakfast at the London Inn quite a few times, and I can say with confidence that we have never been disappointed. Lovely, friendly staff and excellent food. And what better than to sit in the sunshine overlooking a quintessential English Village Green, finishing off breakfast with a coffee?

2  Thank Clare R
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Every Monday we either come for breakfast or lunch and we can't fault it. Good value and portion sizes are plenty. My favourite is the cod and chips on the daytime menu at £5.95. Another great dish is the seafood sharer. I tried pudding today adjusted it slightly I chose a homemade fudge/ fridge cake and had 1 scoop honeycomb and 1 scoop vanilla with pouring cream. All their food is yummy and worth a trip. See you next week.

3  Thank a201294
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely pub to visit whilst in Shaldon. Good gin selection and really tasty food.
We went for dinner on a Tuesday and booked a table to eat before the quiz.
I had the salt and pepper calamari and my husband had the chicken filo parcels. Both a really good size and cooked perfectly. For mains we had the baked salmon and sausages and mash. Again, really good size and they came with a delicious side of veg.
The quiz is worth playing although brush up on your geography skills as 1 out of 10 was not going to win us any prizes!!
Great pub, thanks guys

2  Thank DeeEmmWest
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Im in town for business and after driving nearly 6 hrs it was lovely to find next to my b&b Potters Mooring a local gem! It's Tuesday and The London inn is fully booked. Thank God there is plenty of space outside. I got the seafood platter that is enoughto share! It's got fish, salad, salmon, crab, squid, homemade bread and tartar sauce... I could not finish it and it was delicious ... It's quiz night tonight so I might stay longer...

1  Thank Latinzest