Free cancellation until 02/08
The Tower Inn(Kingsbridge)
US$115
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Wilton Farm(South Pool)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$24
Pitchup.com
Hayloft at Lixton(Aveton Gifford)
Higher Leigh House(Kingsbridge)
Up The Creek(Kingsbridge)
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsshort walkwarm welcometown centrefull englishher husbandsue's breakfastsfamily roombreakfast was deliciousairy roomvisiting kingsbridgebed was comfortableselection of cerealsconvenient locationon site parkingplaces to visitnothing is too much troubletea and coffee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Short break excellent bb great room ,great hosts and fabulous breakfast .Location ideal for walks into kingsbridge for evening meals.
Dog friendly our little cavalier king charles spaniel was made welcome also.
Will definately visit again soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to meet the 3 of you & yes come again soon!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The house was lovely, beautiful and open! I was greeted by Sue as soon as I walked in and she helped me up with my bags, I said I was a vegetarian and she made sure she has plenty of chose in for me. She informed me very well of all the doors and showed me round my room. In the morning she came over to see what I wanted for breakfast and cooked it perfectly (those mushrooms were the best!). I had an emergency where I had to leave earlier then I had though and when I explained to sue, she completely understood and helped me as much as she could, I would 100% visit again and recommend others to stay there when visiting South Devon, great amount of parking and central to town

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

What a lovely review, thanks so much and it was very nice meeting you and of course I understood why you had to leave earlier, hope to see you another time you are down in Devon!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just enjoyed our first visit to Ashleigh House. Upon arrival we were greeted by Sue & Richard who were very helpful with local information before Sue showed us to our rooms. The rooms were lovely and very clean. Having checked in we took the opportunity to sit out in the garden to read for a while in the late afternoon sun, which was very pleasant. Sue's breakfasts were very enjoyable and the breakfast room was nice and bright looking out onto the garden. We would both certainly recommend a stay at Ashleigh House.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your lovely review it is very much appreciated, so pleased your enjoyed your stay and it was a real pleasure meeting you both, very best wishes.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Ashleigh is a beautifully decorated home with every comfort that the weary walker might need catered for before you realised that you even wanted it! The breakfast was delicious, nicely cooked and presented.

Room Tip: Look forward to the most comfortable bed imaginable giving your aching back and legs a restorative night's sleep
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Really appreciate your lovely review and it was a pleasure having the 4 of you to stay recently while you were walking the beautiful SW Coast Path & in the Sunshine!!!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very good location with on site parking, very friendly and attentive host, comfortable rooms. The only negative point is that the bathroom sink is small (difficult to wash teeth) and the toilet seat was a bit loose.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you very much for the review !!!