All reviews warm welcome full english her husband town centre minute walk stayed here for a few days located within easy walking distance wouldn't stay anywhere else free wifi and parking en suit visiting kingsbridge family room ensuite shower room breakfast was delicious selection of cereals convenient location lovely room
Reviewed 24 June 2018

The house was lovely, beautiful and open! I was greeted by Sue as soon as I walked in and she helped me up with my bags, I said I was a vegetarian and she made sure she has plenty of chose in for me. She informed me very well of all the doors and showed me round my room. In the morning she came over to see what I wanted for breakfast and cooked it perfectly (those mushrooms were the best!). I had an emergency where I had to leave earlier then I had though and when I explained to sue, she completely understood and helped me as much as she could, I would 100% visit again and recommend others to stay there when visiting South Devon, great amount of parking and central to town

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

What a lovely review, thanks so much and it was very nice meeting you and of course I understood why you had to leave earlier, hope to see you another time you are down in Devon!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Just enjoyed our first visit to Ashleigh House. Upon arrival we were greeted by Sue & Richard who were very helpful with local information before Sue showed us to our rooms. The rooms were lovely and very clean. Having checked in we took the opportunity to sit out in the garden to read for a while in the late afternoon sun, which was very pleasant. Sue's breakfasts were very enjoyable and the breakfast room was nice and bright looking out onto the garden. We would both certainly recommend a stay at Ashleigh House.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely review it is very much appreciated, so pleased your enjoyed your stay and it was a real pleasure meeting you both, very best wishes.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Ashleigh is a beautifully decorated home with every comfort that the weary walker might need catered for before you realised that you even wanted it! The breakfast was delicious, nicely cooked and presented.

Room Tip: Look forward to the most comfortable bed imaginable giving your aching back and legs a restorative night's sleep
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Really appreciate your lovely review and it was a pleasure having the 4 of you to stay recently while you were walking the beautiful SW Coast Path & in the Sunshine!!!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very good location with on site parking, very friendly and attentive host, comfortable rooms. The only negative point is that the bathroom sink is small (difficult to wash teeth) and the toilet seat was a bit loose.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you very much for the review !!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This was our first visit to Ashleigh House and was recommended by a very good friend. The accomodation was superb and Sue and Richard couldn't have been more friendly and provided us with all the information we needed about the local surrounds. The breakfast was first class and there was nothing we could fault. We would highly recommend Ashleigh House to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Sue A, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Oh thank you so much for your great review, your comments are lovely and very much appreciated, it was great meeting you both and so pleased you enjoyed your stay.