“Anniversary fish and chips.”

David's Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #27 of 111 Restaurants in Brixham
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The locals and holidaymakers favourite Fish and Chip shop, serving a range of good quality products from Fish and Chips to Burgers, including Pies, Sausages and Chicken products. Including GLUTEN FREE Fish and Chips on request, please see our Facebook page for more information or pop into store for our upgraded Gluten Free menu!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Two davids....two free cod n chips......excellent fish and chips as always. Special deal if you were called David to celebrate the shops anniversary. Brilliant,

dfishandchips, Manager at David's Fish & Chip Shop, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you VIXTER123 for your kind review, glad you were able to help celerbrate our 30 years in business with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Whenever we come down to Brixham which is every month. I have large fish, chips, roe and curry sauce and it is always lovely. My wife phones up with the order so the fish is cooked ready. Always look forward to going to Davids.

dfishandchips, Manager at David's Fish & Chip Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you kejaha!

I was really pleased to read your review praising our Large Cod, Chips, Roe and Curry Sauce that you get from us on your monthly visits to Brixham, thanks for giving us 5 stars, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

All the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have used David’s many times and the food is superb every single time. Staff are friendly, the place is always clean and tidy and the chips are amazing. Hands down my favourite chippy in Torbay!

dfishandchips, Manager at David's Fish & Chip Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello SonOfTegwick,

Thanks for the wonderful review, so pleased to hear this, i will make sure the rest of the team here about this, thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visiting Brigham more now, and on the 19th of Feb, was staying at my partners mum, and she said let's get fish and chips, so I drove to David's, haddock and chips 3 times, what a beautiful meal, the fish was astounding, full of flavour, and lovely golden brown chips, been back twice since, and every time it was the same, so if your in brixham go to David's and do yourself a favour, you won't be disappointed.

Dear paulbonner355,

Thanks for such a great review!

So pleased to read how much you enjoyed your meals with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went into David's last wednesday to get my fish and chips with my partner and it has to be about the best I've had in many years!

Dear David A,

Thank you for your review, so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your Fish and Chips, we hope to see you again sometime soon!